Chapter 9-- Protect the pup (cleaned)

Ezra's POV;;

Stupid.

I ripped the filthy mutt off the ground by her neck dropping the sleeping body in my left hand to the ground with a thud. The audacity of a dog to try and attack me directly was unspeakable.

''You dare attack me? Ezra Von Voltaire?'' I scowled in disbelief at the dog in my hand.

I could hear the satisfying sound of her gurgling and gasping for air as I pushed on all the right soft spots of her neck to start to cause her to choke on her own saliva and blood without much need of pressure to her throat.

A growl filled my ears and I looked to the Alpha with a snarl on his face that was making one of my weaker wolves cower.

Useless things.                   Always weak and never having the stomach to say no to someone of higher power. It was quite sad actually.

I glared at it and it straightened itself up but not before Leon saw this as a weakness and snapped its neck in his jaws and made his way towards me with his pack close behind.

The thought of having to touch more wolves than necessary had me almost sick to my stomach. If a vampire possessed the ability to gag and throw up at the thought of something, this would be one of those moments for me. I hated the dog species. They were never anything more to me than lowly scum to use when a dirty job needed doing.

''Ivana'' I sighed.

The brown haired, brown eyed girl, in her rightful servant attire, made her way from behind me to in front of me and stared at Luna. Yelps of pain filled the air and the sickening sounds of the cracking of her bones could send chills to a normal person.

Luna's yelps soon turned to screams and wails as she finished the force change back into her human form and I dropped her convulsing body onto the cold hard ground where she could finish healing from some internal damage.

Through the satisfying sigh I breathed at the pain wracking through her body I could hear Leon breaking more necks trying to get to his mate which was an impossible feat.

''Them.'' I pointed carelessly to the two young brothers that were standing with Luna earlier.

Ivana turned to face them and the snapping and screams sounded again, catching everyone's attention towards the boyish cries. They could be no older than thirteen or fourteen. Such a despicable sight that such a lowly breed of animal would try to continue their lines in nature.

''Now. We're leaving.'' I said, calmly signalling my dogs to head home as I picked up the young sleeping boy.

''Wait...wait...Wait!'' I turned to see Luna crawling to my feet.

I turned away from her pathetic figure to see a rather large blue-tinted black wolf. If I didn’t despise the wolf population so much I might just consider him to be a beautiful specimen of a pet.

''Why must you protect this little pup?'' I held him up by the back of his throat again, letting his body sway as my sudden movement of him cause his limp body to move slowly side to side before it was left motionless again.

''He's my brother.'' Luna pleaded.

''And you?'' I turned back to the wolf I could only remember as the Beta of the pack from his sheer size and radiation of power.

'' He's my mate.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;;

Short I know but it's important to clear up a little confusion. I'll try to make the next one at least 3 pages >.<
Comment who's POV you would like to see first in the next chapter! ^^