𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Lights lit up the Whole Empire and the sound of people enjoying the festival could be heard in every household.

  Today was after all the day the empire's Youngest Emperor Returned after winning the war against the rebelling Southern kingdoms making them a part of the Only "永恒" (Yongheng) Empire.

Another reason for celebration was the fact that today was (特别的一和十) The Special One and Ten. It was the Grand Wedding Between the Young Emperor and the Soon-to-be Empress.

Your Best Friend and Second Sister, Chunhua Smiled happily at the arrival of her Husband-to-be. She gently lifts the Pavilion to look around, the Crowd gasps and awes at her beauty. She quickly puts on her Red Veil and looks embarrassed.

As the royal Trumpet is played, And Crowd cheers and booms with excitement as the Pavilions are lifted above the ground and head towards the Royal Palace.

"Woah Mommy look look they are leaving "

"Ahh Follow the Empress's Pavillion"

"Oh lord it's such a beautiful sight"

A young girl hears this all in her own Pavillion and gives a small smile of pity towards herself. It was her 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈  as well. She knew this would happen but it still hurt her naive heart. The festival name even seemed to mock her "The Special One and Ten". She was a part of the ten other women getting married to the Emperor tonight, but they weren't lovers it wives they were just concubines. It was a political marriage of course but now she would have to fight to even live in peace as now, she would be a part of a harem.

Her (e/c) Coloured Eyes were filled with tears as the pavilion was set down outside her mini palace. By now the place was silent and The only audible sound were of the ones of firecrackers.

Knowing that the Emperor would be busy in his lover's room. She decided to cry herself to fall asleep after all her life was just taken away from her

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Madam Bao, Please wake up," a feminine voice said as she opened the window curtains.

You slowly opened your eyes and question is the person in front of you, "Who are you?"

Her Eyes looked down and bowed before you and said "Madam Bao, I am your humble servant Huan.Please Let me know your problems and let me serve you as I am assigned to be your personal servant"

You sat up and smiled at the young girl "Huan, Look up and please don't be so formal, after all, we both are close in age"
The Girl's Brown eyes widened in shock and she looked up.

"Did you know that Huan means Joy?" You teasingly questioned her.

"N-no Mad-dam Bao-o."

You Chuckled at her reaction. "Bao means Gem right, looks like I am the Madame of The Gem Palace now?"

"YES MADAM! IT IS THE CLOSEST TO THE EMPRESS'S JADE PALACE" She Exclaimed. "Oh Madame also! The great Empress has invited you for tea at 8:00 and I have set you a warm bath for you!"

"Very Well!! I must wish my good sister congrats on losing her purity by her beloved ahh this means she must have already went to take blessings from the elders too" you said and chuckled seeing your servant's face turn red.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"AAhh Good Sister Y/n!!" Your loving Elder Sister Smiled widely seeing you.

"Greetings Empress Hua, May I enter?" You smiled as you questioned.

"Of course Beautiful Flower, Come Join me for some tea"

You sat in front of your sister and congratulated her with a gift for becoming an empress and making love with her beloved. It was a Custom after all.

"Lao Gong (Hubby/ Respected term for husband usually giving husband more status then-wife) was so rough for my first time and even tainted my skin with dark bite marks but I-I liked it.."

You blushed and took a sip from your tea.

"But I have a favour to ask good sister. I hope you don't mind. As you know, being an Empress will be difficult as other women shall also try making Zhao lai and I must need your help. There is a reason why I Asked your Palace to be the closest.
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩"

You Choked on your cup.

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"