ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢

" And She said that you keep trying to oppose, don't let it happen again or 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞" The Voice deepened towards the end.

"o-of course, Your Majesty" You barely spoke out to fear and exited the hall.

You were annoyed. How Dare They? How Dare they both Push you around as they like?
By Now  you knew something, it was in this palace, not even your own sister could be trusted.

You had reached her chambers by now, after all, it wasn't exactly that far and clearly half of the imperial palace. haa only if you could get such things as well...

"may I enter your highness ?" 
"Don't bother" another voice spoke.

You turned to find an alluring woman behind you. She took look and then continued " Her Majesty Has gone to bathe" She Then Smiled "We Must not be familiar, I am Jia Liang , the Madam of the Snake Palace. And You must be ?" 

" (Y/n) (L/n), Madam of the Gem Palace" Your servant, Huan slightly nudge you and whispered 
"ma'am the new title"

"....... And Empress Dowager's Personal Story teller"

You watched as her eyes widened as you ended the sentence. She bowed , her hanfu revealing a protruding cleavage. " Ah I am extremely sorry fr my rude behaviour earlier, I didn't mean it"

"Its all right"

A young maid called for your new acquaintance and you were left alone.

Guess I'll head back now
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Huan came running to your chamber, it seems it was a common occurrence nowadays.

She huffed as you continued to read the guide given my your brother. "
Calm down dear no need to have an asthma attack"
you said as you flipped to find something interesting.

  " Aah.. ma'am... The emperor is planning... To spend the night with.. you .. tonight" huan says before coughing.

Your eyes widen as you look at her for an explanation. She waves her hand as she says "Ofcourse, i mean the emperor cannot forget that he has other wives as well what would people say.."
She then looks at you excitedly.
"And since you are the first one to get a title, by the custom he has to visit you first"

Just great.....
     Is what you thought but you knew the storm of a man that was coming to visit you by now as closed your tender for a few minutes of peace..

.......but what you didnt know was that maybe this "man" wasnt the one you were thinking him to be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>