ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢 - 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔫

The lanterns were lit up around your palace as servants rushed around to make amends for the meeting tonight...
Tonight was the day, your husband would sleep in your palace and accept you as his. Not that it mattered to you.

Two pairs of hands worked swiftly on your face, one adjusting your hair, another setting your makeup. At last, you were ready, (E/C) eyes adorning your face in the mirror. As you continued to admire yourself, you heard trumpets outside, the emperor had reached so soon..?

Your maids quickly put on your red veil and promptly placed you on the wooden bed, cushions supporting your feet as you looked at your knees, not daring to look up. You were ready.

You heard the door open and sat quietly, anticipation is the only emotion you could feel. As the man in the room, continued observing you, amusement was clear in his eyes.

As a strange scent flooded your brain, you realized something was wrong. Your body went numb and your limbs became paralyzed. Eyelids threatened to close, sensing danger. You looked up to a foreign man, with deep maroon.

His hands moved forward, as he picked up your head to maintain eye contact with his deep maroon eyes, a chuckle followed his lips as you finally gave in, falling into an unconscious state. The last thing you hear is his soft voice say :
"Sleep  well, Empress, We have a long journey ahead"

>
Your Head hurts as you awaken from your slumber, Dizzy you attempt to sit up straight only to realize you have been gagged and your hands are bound behind your back. Your body is moving and you seem to be cramped in a small cart, you can hear two voices arguing but cant seem to understand what they are saying. But it seems clear that you have been kidnapped.

"I DIDN'T KNOW, HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW?"

"WELL, IF YOU ACTUALLY USED YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF SHOUTING AT ME, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT'S NOT THE EMPRESS"

"tsk, so loud.." you mumble.

"Well Looks like you woke her up"
"Shut up"

Your eyes are blindfolded, But you recognize one of the voices, from last night.

The rays of the sun hit your eyes as you come face to face with two almost identical men.
(NOTE-Min Hui and Lao Fei, Originally introduced as yanderes, are no longer love  interests)

"hello dear," says one of them, "Im Lao Fei, The Business tycoon of this area, don't my manners but my dimwitted brother kidnapped the wrong person"

"but dont worry, you will be in safe hands for now.." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------