ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬 - ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝘜𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.....

You thought to yourself. How dare Chunhua even make such lies without warning you.

If You make a 70-year-old Cold Hearted Woman who hasn't slept in ages fall asleep you have a bed to sleep in for some time but if not you are pretty much homeless. Looks like your "beloved" Sister wasn't gonna take no as an answer anyways.

"Shall We Start?"

"Of Course, Your Majesty"

You Closed your eyes thinking for a bit and hoped for the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rays of the Morning Sun hit the slightly open window and reached your face. You blinked open your eyes and saw an empty made bed. The surrounding was unfamiliar to you. You looked around and saw that you were still in yesterday night's clothes. What were you doing here...

That's when it hit. Yesterday's Memories flood in your mind. Anxiety growing in your body. What happened last night? Did you succeed? Or what if you failed? Where would you go now? were you homeless now? Your sister would help right-

"Madame Bao, You must Hurry The Dowager has called for you in the Buddha Hall," Huan says immediately grabbing your arms, and helping you get up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nervously You sat kneeled down on the marble-jade Floor of the Big hall. You could hear the whispers of the other woman standing near the pillars. Oh God, What happened last night...

Lound Trumpets Reached your ears as you slightly looked up to see the Empress Dowager enter and sit on the Red velvet Thorne.

"SILENCE!!" Nanny Chu's Voice Boomed in the hall.

All the whispers stopped immediately. You shivered and kept your head down. The hall was extremely quiet, The only audible noise was that of your breathing.

"Daughter (Y/n)" an old yet soft voice spoke out

You slowly lifted your head a bit surprised to see the voice coming from your mother-in-law, Empress Dowager. "Lift your head."

Her Hand motioned a Eunuch Forward.

"This the Verdict for (Y/N) (L/N), the Fifth Wife of Great Emperor Zhao Lai, Daughter of the Vice-Prime minister (F/n) (L/n) Has Been Called in The Great Buddha Hall Today For Doing Something incredible. Everyone In the Great Empire has known Empress Dowager's Problem of Being
unable to Sleep, But Today She was able to solve it with the help of (Y/N). For this miracle, She has been Granted 50,000 Gold Taels,10 Porcelain Vases, A Jade Jewellery set And the Great - Snake Sword of Chi. From Now Onwards, She has been given the title " Storyteller ".

Shocked .   That was the only emotion You were feeling Before Another Voice Spoke

"The Grand Emperor is Entering"

Instantly  A figure emerged behind you and everyone started bowing down. A voice spoke just beside your ear. "Go  Chunhua is looking for you"