ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵 : ℌ𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔟𝔶 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢

"KIDNAPPED BY MISTAKE, WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY-"
Your mouth was stuffed with the piece of fabric by force you were not expecting.
"Why would you do that hui?, shouldn't you learn some manners," said the older brother
"Oh please, let's be honest she was being too loud anyways"

if only looks could kill, they would have been six feet under but here we were...

"yes i know that but remember she is still awake, you wouldn't want miss little here to snitch on our behavior, would you?"

"I guess so, BROTHER WATCH OUT-"
before your eyes could make out what happened, you felt your body fly up and hit the cart,and roll towards the back end of the bullock. Before you could scream for help through your bondage,you fell outwards, and you watched as the cart ahead leave without you.
here you were in the middle of the market, quite similar to the one in your home.

Vendors screaming, Buyers bargaining, children running around catching chicken... such a peaceful scene except for the fact that you were wriggling like a worm on the muddy floor, clothes ruined, hairs shriveled, plopped down like a bag of wheat..(lmao), People passed by, some older ladies judging you but none of them helped you.

"Looks like she must be a bad servant that was thrown from somebody's home"

"Hey, look at the her clothes, might have been from a rich family, nowadays poor people get treated this way everywhere, truly sad"

"No way, such a beauty thrown out?, shemust have been playing around"

"haa, yes yes , its possible"

you glared at the group of ladies and they quickly shut their mouths, but all of a sudden..something hit your head
'SERIOUSLY-bitc'

it was a chicken, a chicken hit your head...and following it were a group of kids that looked shitless scared of you.you attempted to move and one of the boys,presumbly the "leader" came forward after being pushed by his peers.
"uhm sir, are you-u fine?"
"HMPF hmPh"Your eyes pointed to your gag
"Oh-h yea, im sorry, are you okay?"
"OH GOD no, im gonna beat those Fricking idiots into pulp and-"
gulp
you stared at the kids who had started backing up
"OH Come on, not you guys, anyways thank you so much"
well your "customs" and "manners" had gone down the drain, that's for sure.

˚    ✦ 🪐  .  .   ˚ .     🌀  . ✦     ˚     .

 🚀  .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚  ☄️     ˚🌒 .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .         🌀    ✦  .