ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢 - 𝑁𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠

"W-what?"

"I know but little sister (l/n) must help this one out" Chunhua's Fair and Soft hands reached out for yours as her face turned into one of pleading.

You immediately kept the Mud-made teacup down,began looking down and spoke.

"Your Majesty, Forgive this unreasonable young one, But I only wish to live a peaceful life, away from the palace matters"

Chunhua also set her teacup down on the table. She looked around before speaking in a low tone. "I know flower" Your sister held up your head for eye contact as she continued.
"I want you to become Empress Dowager's favourite entertainer by telling your mind-blowing stories"  (Emperor's Mother/Previous Empress)
She gave a small smile before continuing.
"Don't worry, Mother is extremely gentle. The reason I Chose you is that Dowager too lives away from the castle drama but As the Dowager She must always know what is happening"

You gulped as she took another tea sip

"If you win her over, you can live the rest of your life without getting involved in this drama while informing about what's happening and since we are cousins it wouldn't be weird for us to meet once a month."

A knock on the door disrupted the conversation and you both looked at the door. "Long live the Queen, The Emperor has requested you to join him for breakfast near the Koi Pond"

You immediately got up and bowed as your sister got up and opened the door. As She left, She Spoke turned her to your side.

"Consider my option since it's the only thing you can do, after all, I would not like you to get hurt"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here you were having the best meal of your life with the other 9, Now was the perfect chance to make allies after this place would turn into a battleground soon, but you couldn't care less.

A gentle tap on your shoulder made you immediately turn around to face the stranger.

"Humble greetings Madame Bao, I am Ru Yan, The Madame of the flower palace" a young girl with jet black hair and lavender eyes spoke with a small smile. "I hope I don't bother, but what must Your Beautiful name be?

You faced her with a small bow before stating "(Y/n) (L/n), A pleasure to meet you Ru Yan Your name sounds as beautiful as you" you return her smile before continuing to eat.

   Your mind begins to wonder about what your sister said, she isn't wrong as other than the empress and Golden concubine no one's place is promised and serving the dowager as an entertainer would be letting the other females know that you aren't interested in competing.

You Sigh as you leave, Ahh Life is gonna be hard...

"(Y/n) (L/n)" Ru Yan Laughs, " I Can't Believe She's so stupid" She Chuckles to Her Friend and looks to her side where a woman wearing a revealing Hanfu now appears "Jia Liang, She doesn't seem to be a problem and She's so Naive. She hasn't even reached age yet, She's still in her teenage years she won't be a bother to our goal"

A Woman with Light black hair stares at your leaving figure, her emerald eyes looking at you with annoyance. " I Suppose you are right, but We must keep an eye on her after all she is the stupid empress's sister."

Ru Yan Stares back at the hallway from which, your figure has now disappeared. "Don't Worry About such a Small Fly, I have already befriended her. Eventually, I shall gain her trust".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As you predicted, The War in Harem had already begun as your servant. Huan exclaimed "MADAME, MADAM BAO" Huan took a breath before saying " Madame of the Spring Palace, Madam Haru (Spring in Japanese) has been called in the Punishment hall for Spilling Hot Tea at  Chi Palace's Madam Jia. The Emperor Mother is Urgently requesting the presence of Concubines, Long Live the Emperor."