Chapter 1

I sit in the limo. I don't know why Mr. McLean wanted me here. We stop outside a jail and Chef opens the door. We exit and head inside. Chris agreed to let my big bro out of jail if he and I went on for Season 7. We walk inside and there is some ugly brunette female at the front desk. In about an hour and a half my brother was free. He came out in his normal clothes and growled angrily at me.

"I can't believe you actually agreed to this." He said to me. I begin to speak, but Chris interrupts me.
"Yeah, but she'll be there." By she he means Gwen. My brother is still crazy over her. I give him a big hug. In a few days we were going to be sent to an old recording studio to compete for $1 million.

~Few Days Later~

"Welcome to Total Drama Bands!" Chris starts off. "I'm your host, Chris McLean. You may remember our other seasons of TD, but this season it's a whole new ball field. We're combining all three casts and adding two new players." He takes a moment to breathe. "From our Season 4 cast Mike, Lightning, Jo, Zoey, Scott, Cameron, and Anne Maria." The seven are pushed into the camera, and they growl except for Anne Maria. She smiles and waves at the camera. "From our Season six cast Jasmine, Sky, Dave, Shawn, Samey, Amy, and Scarlett!" The season six casts gasp and Chris chuckles.
"Just kidding! No way are we bringing Scarlett back here!" And they all give a relieved sigh.

"Also from our originals casts Alejandro, Beth, Cody, Courtney, Noah, DJ, Gwen, Trent, Heather, Harold, Leshawna, Owen." He says and Trent smiles at me. "Oh and I'm pretty sure some of you remember our bad boy gone soft, Duncan!" He states and Gwen gasps. Duncan walks up by the opposite side of Chris and blows his hair. He didn't have time to style it this morning, so it's all shaggy with neon green ends.

"What's up man?" He asks and fist bumps Chris.
"When did you go all nice?" Cody asks.
"Don't you remember Season 5? He went all soft!" Heather teased.
"Oh, you wanna see soft?!?" Duncan says and starts to clench his fist and walks towards Heather. DJ grabs him and holds him.
"Oh let me at this (bleep)!"
"As much as we all want that to happen, that's a no can do." DJ says.
"Ok... Well then as I promised earlier there will be two new players this year! He's a straight A student who could melt the hearts of all our female contestants, it's Marco!" Chris announces and the boy next to me walks up and winks at Samey. She blushes and chuckles.

"And she a skater beaut with spikes on her knuckle sandwich, please welcome Deryn!" Chris says and I nervously walk up to him and wave nervously to the camera. Heather cackles and I go over to her and punch her in the face. Everyone gasps and Duncan cheers.

"You're enjoying this?" Gwen asks him. He looks at her and opens his mouth.
"Uh, I-I, in well, um, it's k-k-kinda um oh (bleep)." He stutters and rubs his hand on the back of his head.
"Oh Mr. Tough has nothing to say." Lightning teases and blows a raspberry. Jo also laughs and since I'm standing next to her I "accidentally" step on he foot, hard.

"What the hell was that for?" Jo asks.
"Bullying is wrong." I answer.
"Somebody's got a crush." Anne Maria teases. I glare at her and growl. She whimpers and I look back at the camera man.
"What do you want?" I ask the camera man. He turns towards Chris with his camera.

"Well kids this year things are different. First their will be three teams and we have already picked them out for you. One team one we have Marco, Amy, Samey, Cameron, Cody, Noah, Jo, and Leshawna. One team two we have Courtney, Scott, Heather, Sky, Dave, Shawn, Jasmine, and DJ. And the rest of you are on team three."
"Hey try have more players than us!" Cries Jo.
"Fine. Lightning Your on team two and Rodney you're on team two." Chris says and rolls his eyes and the two boys go to the other teams.
"Now you guys can decide on your team name."

"How about Team Conquistadors?" Marco suggest and all of team one agrees. Their team symbol appears and its an old Spanish helmet.

"What about team thunderstorm?" Lightning suggest and before anyone else can say anything a thunder cloud with a lightning bolt appears above them. Our team is having some trouble with our name.

"How about team Iron Dictators?" I suggest and the team agrees. It's creative and makes us look like a rock band. Chris explains how we have to find the cabins. And of course he wouldn't give us the maps. He also explained how Chef is out there, ready to hunt us down.

"Perfect." Noah says sarcastically. Chris sounds off the air horn and we all begin running. I begin to run off with Alejandro, Trent, Duncan, and Gwen.

"So Duncan how was jail?" Alejandro asks while we run.
"Not so bad, beside the fact that you had killer psychos behind you at every move." He states and begins to pant.
"Where are these cabins?" I asks.
"Like Chris will tell us, he's pure evil. We may just die out here." Gwen says.
"Thanks for the positivity." I tell her. She rolls her eyes.
"Ugh we don't have time for girl drama, let's just find the freaking cabins!" Alejandro yells at us and we all nod. Pretty soon he gets hit by a paintball. The rest duck, by I stay by his side.
"Alejandro, are you ok?" I ask really nervous.
"Get your own boyfriend!" Heather yells to me from afar.
"I didn't know we were dating!" Alejandro yells back, soon we her growl and we guess that she got hit.
"C'mon we need to et to the cabins!" Duncan says to me.
"We can't leave a man behind!" I say to him and he rolls his eyes. Duncan and Gwen leave automatically, but Trent just stands there, in wide open range.

"Aren't you going to go?"
"Nah, they'll be arguing the whole time." He says and walks over to me and Alejandro.
"Care to help me get him to the cabins?" I ask him.
"It be my honor." He says and we each help Alejandro up. He twisted his ankle when he fell, so he put on arm on Trent and he other around me and we looked for the cabins.