Chapter 5

When the bus gets to our destination, it's the old plane from Season 3. There's not much but Chris explains how we need to find something that was majorly important of that season. Our teams split up and we look through economy class, but find nothing. Team Conquistadors searches through the elimination room, but nothing. Team Thunderstorm searches through the dinning hall but nothing. Our team goes to first class and find an old chair that have a carving of some girl. Soon Alejandro recognizes it and gasps.

"It's Gwen." Alejandro states.
"Who would carve Gwen?" Anne Maria asks. We all look at each other.
"OMG it was Duncan." I say, I feel stupid. He always carved her in his jail cell.
"Speaking of Duncan and Gwen, where are they?" Beth asks.
"I saw them go to the confessional." Alejandro states and gets Trent to pull out the chair and they carry it to Chris. Us girls and Harold go to the confessional and knock on the door.

"(Bleep)" we hear from inside. It was Duncan's voice. We try to unlock the door, but it's useless. Only they can open it from inside.
"Wouldn't a camera be inside?" Anne Maria asks and we all gasp.
"Of course. Harold can you hack into it?" I ask him and he nods and we head into Chris' person quarters. He doesn't live there anymore, so why not?

"Ok it may take long but I think I can do it." Harold states as we sit there on the couch and wait patiently. It takes about five minuets but he does it. He sets it up so we can see it on the jumbo screen. We can only see Gwen's back, but there's another camera that Harold switches to, and there they are. Sip tingly not making out, but talking. They exit, but Harold traces it back to when they first went in. Gwen sits on the sink counter and Duncan is standing.

"So I know you hate me, but can we please start a new?" He asks.
"How come you were never like this before?" She asks him. He stares up at the ceiling and shrugs his shoulder.
"Look Duncan, I still like you, but I know you still like Courtney."
"What?" He says and looks back at her.
"Courtney? Wow Gwen." He says and sits dow on the toilet, but the lid is closed.
"What you always kept asking me about her!" She says and throws her hands in the air. Quickly he stands up and kisses her on the lips. Her arms go down, but wrap around his body. When they break she whispers to him.
"God I missed you."
"I missed you too."
"Maybe..." Gwen starts off, but then becomes really shy.
"Maybe what?"
"Maybe we could be friends again." She says shyly and he cheers and then the knock on the door from us plays and after we left they really started talking about alien movies. Then yea they left.

"YESSS!" I yell.
"Wow. Fangirl much?" Anne Maria asks.
"Oh shut it you wanted them to get back together as well."
"Yea, but they just agreed to be friends, remember?" Harold reminds me. I sigh and we all head back to outside the plane.

"Where were you?" Alejandro says and runs up to me.
"We um were still looking." I lie.
"But we already found what we need." He says all innocently. I shrug and join the rest of our team.
"Well let's see what you brought. Team Conquistadors?" Chris asks us.
"We brought the peanuts for the elimination ceremony." Leshawna states and Chris nods.
"Team Thunderstorm?"
"Well Chris we brought a left over parachute, it was when Sierra was eliminated." Courtney dates all proud like.
"Tough to beat. Team Iron Dictators?"
"We brought one of the seats from
First class." Alejandro says proudly.
"What's so special about that?"
"Well you see Chris, this chair has a carving that a big part of Season 3."
"And that is?"
"The love triangle. The carving on this chair is the carving of Gwen, and since there was only one guy that likes her, it had to be Duncan."
"YOU CARVED ME INTO A CHAIR IN FIRST CLASS?!?" Gwen yells at him. Duncan nods, afraid, and she hugs him. He's mostly confused. We all laugh and Duncan is still there like "what the hell happened?"

"Well I gotta say Team Thunderstorm win this round, but Team Conquistadors, you guys but the biggest. I'll see you at elimination tonight."

~elimination thingy~

"Ok Team Conquistadors, under your seats you'll find voting devices. Just press the person you would like to send home. Let the voting begin!"

They all vote and Chris reads the votes.

"Ok they're three votes Amy, one vote Samey, and five votes for Rodney. Sorry dude." Chris says and then sends Rodney out of the rocket thing. I've managed to stay another night at this dump, but hey I'm here to win, and I plan on doing exactly that.