Chapter 7

As Trent and I get back to the pool, I can see interns chuckling and giggling. I squint my eyes at one of them and she looks a lot like Zoey, but has this long brown hair that's down and is wearing Chris' intern uniform for the girls. As soon as we enter the pool, I can feel the stares of the entire cast down on me. Even Shawn and Rodney, and they have been eliminated. I look around and Noah, Cameron, Dave, and Cody sit in a big circle at the end of the pool, like they're best friends. Soon that stops and they all glare at me, except Noah. He just smiles at me and shouts.

"Way to go Deryn!" I blush at this, and soon Leshawna cheers.
"What the hell?" I murmur to Trent. He chuckles and puts his arm around me.
"They just hate Heather." He says and smiles. It's a beautiful smile and its full of life.
"AAAAHHHHHH!" A scream came from the other side of pool. Soon Duncan comes out and cracks his knuckles. He walks over to Gwen, and she playfully pulls him in, and then shoves him in the pool. Quickly, he grabs her ankle, and she falls in as well. Quickly Alejandro comes from the same area and he has this big black eye on his right eye. Heather runs up to him and he grabs her hand and smiles.

"What the (bleep)!" I yell to him and soon Alejandro notices me.
"Oh my Deryn I didn't see you there!"
"Obviously not because it didn't seemed like you really break up with Heather."
"What did you expect? You fell for a player." Heather snarls.
"Well then that makes two of us." I smirk at her and she growls.
"Deryn I can explain!" He says all innocently.
"Oh I would love an explanation then!" I yell and cross my arms.
"Uh.... Wow this is hard."
"What? Mr. Perfect has nothing to say?" I tease.
"You think I'm perfect?" He asks all sweet and I can feel the heat from my skin. I still liked Alejandro, a lot, he was always looking out for me, and was one of my closest friends on the show. I couldn't really ditch him, I didn't have the heart. Even though my family was huge and rough, I was always the gentle one. Well I was the youngest until dad got remarried after my parents divorce. I don't really want to talk about it.

"You're the spawn of satan." I murmur to him and he shrugs.
"Been called worse." He whispers and soon Chris tells us to hop in the pool for round two. I could feel the competition from Team Conquistadors. Marco serves and because majority of guys swim shirtless, I could get a glance of his six pack. The volleyball goes flying over the net and lands towards Beth, she hits it in mid air and Anne Maria quickly bumps it to Duncan, and he pounds it back to the other side. Leshawna hits it really hard, but it doesn't make it over the net. Our first point.

The game went pretty quickly, and even though we lost, I could tell that sparks went flying with Duncan and Gwen. We were up for elimination for the first time and I knew who I was voting for.

- Elimination Ceremony-

"Team Iron Dictators, not a lot of team work today. Trent, abandoning your team mates wasn't that smart of a move, and Duncan, abusing your team mate wasn't smart either. Deryn, playing with boys hearts isn't a good strategy, so get voting! Under your seats are voting devices, just select the camper you'd like to eliminate." He instructs us and we vote for, I scroll down and see Alejandro's picture. I click it and put my device down. Pretty soon Chris starts the marshmallow thing.

"Remember if you get a marshmallow, you're safe. The following marshmallow got to... Gwen, Anne Maria, Beth, and Harold." He starts off and tossed them each marshmallows. "Deryn and Trent, you're safe too." He says and tosses us each a marshmallow. "Duncan and Alejandro, this is the final marshmallow of the night. Let's see why you're both on the chopping block. Duncan, after you found out about the steamy affair between Deryn and Alejandro, you gave him a little beating. Care to explain?"
"I have the right to remain silent." Duncan says to him.
"And Alejandro, your steamy affair with Deryn led to beatings, heartbreak, and hatred." He says to Alejandro. He shrugs and Chris smiles.
"Gentlemen, the final marshmallow of the night goes to... Duncan." He says and tosses a marshmallow to my big brother. Duncan chuckles and Alejandro walks to me and kisses me on the cheek, I let him do it, because he's been eliminated. Chris and him walk to blast of shame and blasts Alejandro off. Even though he toyed with my heart, and broke it, he was still a great friend, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss him.

I missed Alejandro.