Chapter 2

When we get to the cabins, the majority of our team is there, and no one is covered in paint. I notice that most of Team Thunderstorm is doused in paint and Team Conquistadors has very few in paint.

"Team Iron Dictators win!" Chris shouts and out team cheers. "Team Conquistadors, you're my loser but not winner and Team Thunderstorm I'll see you at elimination tonight." He states and we all head to the showers that weren't hat far from the cabins. Two for each team, they really upped their game this time! After I shower I blow dry my hair and I noticed my purple died had is coming out. I re dyed it quickly and exited the shower room with my clothes on. I headed into the cabins and pick out a top bunk. Gwen soon comes in and picks the bunk under me. We begin to chat and soon Beth comes in. Anne Maria follows her in, but picks a bunk for herself.

"Hi girls! Isn't this so fun!" She says all happily.
"Hey Beth. Hey Anne Maria." Gwen says and I manage to say hi. I saw the show before and I seriously hated Beth, however letting her know that wouldn't help me. I can easily tolerate Anne Maria, although I don't understand why she is so self centered.
"So Gwen, you and Duncan." Anne Maria says shyly.
"What about us?"
"Are you getting back together?" Anne Maria asked nervously.
"Yeah you Guys were such a cute couple." I say to her and she gives me a mad look.
"We're just friends, maybe even enemies. He still obviously likes Courtney." She says and I burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Beth asked.
"Oh nothing, you're just so wrong Gwen." I say and wipe my happy tears.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean in his cell he was always carving you out and always asked how you were." I say and soon covering my mouth.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?" Gwen yells.
"...Um we were friends past the show."
"Sure! And me and Brady aren't a thing!" Beth speaks and tries to be sarcastic.
"Um... Ok?"
"Look Gwen he still likes you, a lot. I mean it's ridiculous how much he does." I say and then an announcement comes on the loud speaker. "All teams come to the Entrance now!" We all head to the entrance and their is team thunderstorm, worried. I notice that Samey and Marco's hands have intertwined. Amy is coughs and the two realize what happened. They let go and blush. Honestly they would make a cute couple.

"Team Conquistadors and Team Iron Dictators, you may wonder why you're her tonight. Just sit back, you're only here to watch." We all sigh and there is team thunderstorm.

"Campers under your seats are voting gadgets. Just press the one team member that you would like to eliminate." Chris says and they begin to vote.
"Ok the votes are in. If you get a marshmallow, you're safe. The marshmallows go to Courtney, Scott, Lightning, Heather, Sky, Dave, and Jasmine. Shawn and DJ, honestly I would've expected it to been Heather going home or Dave, but the last marshmallow goes to......DJ." And with that Chris tosses the last marshmallow to DJ. Shawn stands up and sad goodbye. Jasmine stands up and says bye and they hug.

Soon Chris drags Shawn to this wood plank with a huge piece of a firework on it. He calls it the Blast of Shame. He likes it with a lighter and Shawn blasts off. That was he end of day one. All three teams sat by the entrance, with Trent strumming on his guitar.