Chapter 9

When we got to the mess hall, I saw this really hot boy and these two pretty girls stand next to Chris. The boy was tall, blonde hair that was combed up, had a plain blue t shirt on and jeans with sneakers. The first girl was much different. She had a purple tube top on, skin tight super short shorts and brown leather boots. Her hair was dark like Chris'.
The next girl had his cherry red hair that was just brighter than Zoe's. It was put

"Campers these are my kids, Kylie, Carmen, and Frank, what do both have in common?" Chris asks.

"They both have the worst dad in the planet." Noah shoots and Duncan laughs and high fives him.

"I'm afraid your wrong Noah, both of these kiddos have a modeling career's. Your task is to give them the best  rock & roll mixed with mainstream look. You have 30 minuets! Good luck!" Chris says and we all grab one person, thankfully we got Kylie, the red head. She'll definitely make this a whole lot easier, all we have to do is wardrobe and make up.

"Alright we're going to need dark make up." Gwen states and Anne Maria starts doing her hair. Duncan takes a black t short and unevenly cuts off the sleeves and collar. I begin to "paint" and do her make up. Tons of black eyeliner and this dark lipstick.

"Here, we need to make her look mainstream as well." Beth says and puts on a beaded bracelet.

"Maybe a little less dark make up." Trent suggest and hands me a make up remover towelette and I wipe off some her eyeliner and give her more of a pop look.

"Maybe some shiny jewelry." Noah suggest and places this diamond necklace on her.

"Are we done?" Kylie asks us.

"Almost." Duncan responds.

"There! It's perfect!" Anne Maria suggest and finishes her hair.

"TIMES UP!" Chris yells and Kylie stands up and heads up to the stage.

We can't hope to lose.