Chapter 1: Justin

The Italian restaurant was extra filled with a lot of customers today, causing the work load for the staffs to increase ten fold and sadly, that includes me.

The voice of the waiter could be heard yelling out the orders of the customers and the cooks increased their pace.

I felt sorry for them. The pay wasn't even good. Thank God I wasn't a cook but I can't exactly say my job was any better.

I was a dishwasher and the amount of dishes I have to wash in a day isn't even up to my pay check.

The job was stressful but I couldn't quit, cause I really needed it badly. A good job isn't easy to come by nowadays in silver land, so I have to hold on dearly to the one I got.

My life didn't use to be like this. You might not believe it but I use to be the son of one of the wealthiest billionaire in silver land. My family use to own one of the biggest construction company here in Silver land, but it got bankrupt a few years ago leading my dad into a fatal heart attack and we lost him.

After his death, we realized that the company was in a lot of debt, so we had to sell off our mansion as well as the company itself to pay off the debt.

Thanks to my best friend Raphael, I was able to rent an apartment, if not I would have ended up on the street with my family.

Raphael and I have been friends since middle school. His family is very rich and well known. His father is the proud owner of Romero best sugar; RBS, and his mother owns a well known jewelry store. They were the richest family in Silver land.

Having such an influential friend would really help me in my financial needs in life and Raphael was ever willing to help me in anyway he can but I refused his help.

I didn't want to depend on him or anyone anymore, I didn't want to take advantage of his kindness. It was bad enough that we were currently the laughing stock in silver land.

"Justin, table four is asking for you" the waiter's voice drew me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I picked up the hand towel and quickly wipe my wet hands dry before proceeding to the customers section.

I had only one person in mind who would disturb me during working hours, and truthfully, there he sat in a plane white shirt and jean jacket. He hasn't notice me because he was busy glancing at all the ladies in a skirt who pass by him.

I rolled my eyes. He will never change.

I approach his table and plop down on the chair opposite him, only then did he notice me "whatever you're here for, it better be good" I warned him cause I didn't want a repeat of what happen the last time he visited me at my work place.

He caused a scene by flirting with a married woman and ended up getting punched by her husband.

It was a sad day really, cause I had to get involved to defend my best friend which earned me a black eye and an almost unemployment.

"Chill man, must there be a reason for a guy to come visit his friend?"

I snort "visit his friend?" I asked with sarcasm "considering the way your eyes are wandering like a hawk, I'll say you came to visit someone entirely different"

"Oh come on Justin, you can't blame me" he leaned back on his sit and glance at the blond lady just a table away from us and he licked his lips in approval "you've got really fine ladies hanging around here today"

I sighed "can you just spit out the reason you're here and stop checking out a probably married woman"

"I knew it!" he exclaim, snapping a finger at me as if finally uncovering a big secret "you're still holding a grudge for that even after I apologized"