Chapter 11: Justin

Weeks flew by after Natalia gave me my job back and my life took on an entirely different turn after that. I kind of became Natalia's errand boy.

I was never able to sit still at the office and do a proper job cause Natalia was always on my neck.

She sometimes call me over to carry out unnecessary duties that wasn't even work related. Like one time, she asked me to take her car to a repair shop, and again once when she asked me to clean up her office. That wasn't even my job!

Ria does close to nothing in the office as Natalia demanded that I take care of all the paper works and Ria can deal with scheduling her meetings and other outdoor shit.

Sometimes, I had to leave the office late in the evening just so I could finish up the extreme amount of paper work that she demanded to be submitted under a very short period of time.

Not only that. She always complains about everything I do. She complains about the coffee I serve her every morning, she complains of my incompetence (which is ridiculous cause I'm doing all the damn work in this company), she complains about my punctuality and its not like I was always coming late to work but I think she was just looking for ways to make me miserable.

The job was hell for me, stressful and unbearable but I endured it. I was determined to prove myself to Natalia, to show her that I wasn't the same asshole I was in the past asshole and that I've changed.

Things weren't going well for Raphael as well. He always complains to me about Natalia and how she made him read books after books and boring files everyday. She rarely even talks to him and whenever he gets something wrong, she always ask him to repeat the process all over again.

I have never seen Raphael so worked up and angry before. He had never been mad at a girl, to him, ladies were precious but it seems like Natalia was proving him wrong.

My life was hard as it could be and despite Natalia's cruelty towards me, I found myself contended with it. It pleased me to know that I was somehow paying for the sins I committed in the past, and even though Natalia refused to forgive me, I was happy that she was kind of getting revenge on me through this. As long as it makes her feel better, even a little.

Not that I'm a masochist or anything, I just feel happy that I'm able to relieve the anger she felt for me somehow, even though she doesn't look pleased by half the things I do for her.

A Thursday morning was like every other day. I get exhausted by Natalia's errands and then take care of a large pile of paper works after that.

My eyes were heavy as I stared at the computer screen in front of me. I haven't had a good sleep in weeks and there seem to be permanent bags under my eyes. I was just worried that I won't get sick at this rate.

I was scrolling and revising through some project when Ria walked in, her phone in hand. She was rarely in the office now as she had to attend to Natalia's outdoor business since Oliver wasn't back from his honeymoon yet and I on the other hand was left to deal with the office work which turned out to be harder than I thought. Although I have a strong feeling that Natalia has something to do with that.

"Justin" she greeted, a hint of pity in her blue eyes.

Natalie's cruelty to me was no secret in OT-com. Everyone who attended Oliver's wedding knew the reasons behind it and they never fail to expressed their disgust for me. A lot of them didn't like me and the hush insults and unpleasant comments going round the company about me has totally soiled my reputation. Some people even said I didn't deserve to get my job back and Natalia was being too generous with me. Some who finally recognize me as a former billionaire son after the incident at Oliver's wedding didn't hesitate to rub it in my face.