Chapter 5: Justin

I was still deep in sleep when a loud knock woke me up. I got up with a yawn and approach the door. I pulled open the door and was greeted with the sight of Ria, in a swim suit.

Wait what! A swim suit?

My eyes widen as I tried not to check her out.

She has a great body that could easily put any model to shame and I didn't want to seem like a creep by openly staring at her.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Go get dressed in your swim suit and let's go have a little fun at the beach before the president wakes up" she answered already bouncing in excitement.

"Um..." I look behind me at the clock and saw that it was just 4:am "isn't it a bit too early?"

"The earlier the better. We have no idea when she'll wake up and start calling for work"

"Work?" I frown in confusion "I thought all we had to do here was fire a few employees and go home"

"Nah" she rolled her eyes impatiently "she still has to meet the big clients and apologize on behalf of her employees. So we still have a few minutes or an hour, if we're lucky, to have the vacation I never had in Silver Land"

I scratch my head in deep thought "i'm not sure I brought a swim suit"

"Don't worry, I'll ask one of the hotel staffs to get you one" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out before I even had the chance to protest.

We got a swim suit from one of the bell boys and headed to the beach. At first it was awkward watching Ria in her bikini running after the flowing waves of water, and then running away from it when the waves rolled towards her.

She was laughing and playing like a kid and I stood there awkwardly, trying to keep my eye away from her ass.

I can be very shy when it comes to a girl's body. I'm not a player like Raphael, I actually believe in true love and this is the first time I've seen a girl this exposed in front of you.

"Common stop standing there like a dummy" Ria ran forward and grab my hand, pulling me towards the water.

I let her drag me along unsurely and she suddenly start throwing the water at me and laughing. I looked around to see if there was anyone around, cause this is kind of embarrassing for me.

Thankfully no one was around, so I let myself relax and laugh along with her as I also scoop some water in my palm and threw it at her.

We continued this for God knows how long before finally settling on the beach sand, watching the sun set at the end of the horizon.

"Wow, it's beautiful" Ria sighed in satisfaction "I haven't had this much fun in years"

"Me neither" I smiled at her.

She looked at me surprised "but you just started working at the company yesterday. I assume that you had a lot of time for yourself before then"

"My life wasn't perfect before I started working at OT-com" I drew out a deep breath as I recalled the memory "my life wasn't like this in the past. My family use to be the owner of one of the biggest company in Silver land, but it got bankrupt a few years ago and my dad couldn't take the news. He got a heart attack and we lost him"

"Oh God, i'm so sorry" she sympathize.

"It's fine, that was a long time ago. I had to take on his responsibility after his death. I've been working several jobs to take care of my mum and my little sister before my best friend introduced me to Oliver and he gave me this job. So I hadn't had time for fun"