𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I sat on my bed with a frown as I watching Nana dance and twerk all over her close friends happily. She was having too much fun for somebody who said they missed me badly.

"Killing me softlyyyy..." Renni sang walking into the room with a carton of ice cream. He then sat down on the bed and looked over at me. "You look sad. You must've saw them hoes outside too." He said before shaking his head.

I locked my phone and sighed. "Fuck them bitches bruh." He said. "We gotta go out."

I shook my head and laughed. "I ain't doing allat. That's them that gotta do allat for attention."

"Them bitches get attention." He said looking at me before touching his temple. "Really think bout it Dee, it's deeper than that."

I smacked my lips. "What you think it is?"

"Nobody at home love them." He said with a shrug. "All them bitches got mommy AND daddy issues. That's what's wrong with them. They haven't had a deep dive into life like us."

I eyed him as he looked me up and down. "Well, me." He corrected himself causing me to frown.

"Fuck that supposed to mean?" I asked curiously.

"Nigga you was just fucking somebody kindergarten teacher and you still in high school." He said before shaking his head. "You one of them too."

"Nigga no I ain't." I said.

"Yes you is." He argued. "I'm alone innis shit."

I shook my head and frowned. "Whatever nigga."

"I'm just saying nigga," He said with a shrug. "You got mommy AND daddy issues. Then anger issues and so much more. If you really did a deep dive into yourself and life then you would be in therapy."

"Therapy?" I questioned. Now this nigga saying anything cause ain't shit really wrong with me. I just like my freedom, that's all.

"Yeah therapy," He said nodding his head. "Nigga you broken if you really think about it but emotionally. You a good guy you just fucked up."

"I ain't fucked up. My parents fucked up." I defended. "Well, my daddy."

"Your mom left you inna car to burn to a crisp at 1 while she was fighting a bitch that she hit with her car." Renni brought up, I cut my eyes at him. "Both parents fucked up if you ask anyone with a stable mind. We all fucked up."

"Pop really a traumatizing ass nigga."

Renni laughed a little. "He do traumatize everybody in his life. His kids, his girls, his assistant. Everybody getting it."

"That junk not funny, he's really a menace."

"And he raised us. So what that make us?" He asked looking at me with his head slightly tilted.

"A menace." We heard. My eyes moved towards my doorway to see my dad standing there with a blunt in one hand and a cup in his other. My dad didn't drink alcohol so I knew it was only juice.