76

Izzy's POV 

The next morning I woke up and I had nervous chest pains. I got up and put my robe on. I walked out to the kitchen to a silent house. I started to make breakfast out of stress and anxiety. This was becoming a huge breakfast but that's good for other mornings. As I was making it I dropped 2 glasses on the ground. Hoshy and Kidden had walked out when I did. 

Hoshy- You okay 

Izzy- No I'm stressed out 

Hoshy- Do you have shoes on 

Izzy- Yeah 

Hoshy- Come on out I'll clean it up 

Izzy- Not its fine

I grabbed the broom and threw the pieces away. I poured myself coffee and put peppermint to relax my nerves. I drank it as I finished up breakfast. Noella walked out when I had it all done. 

Noella- Oh god whats wrong 

Izzy- Why do think something is wrong 

Noella- Because Izzy you never do this unless something is stressing you out 

Izzy- Okay I am alright I had 40 plus serpents out to kick me off the serpents if we don't do this

Noella- Don't worry about it okay 

I sighed and grabbed a plate so I can eat. I grabbed mostly lighter things and ate them. I grabbed a protein shake and chugged it basically. I walked back into the room so I could get ready. I was shaking so bad out of nerves and I was starting to have a panic attack. Because of the damn sound proof Noella can't hear me freaking out. I can hear her though just worried that I will panic. I was on the ground trying to breathe and Simba opened the door. He walked over to me to lick the crap out of my face. Every time I tried to cover my face he refused. He ran out into my regression room that was wide opened. Noella yelled at him for grabbing that then he ran back into the room. He made me lay down and would bark if I sat up. He pulled the blanket over and that's when Noella walked in. 

Noella- Oh my god. Good boy Simba 

He didn't do the best with the blanket but he tried. He sat down and put his head in my lap. I was already calming down when Noella came in. 

Izzy- Damn sound proof walls

Noella- Well 

Izzy- I know something that will help us both 

Noella- Oh.......OH okay you sure

Izzy- Of course 

Noella- Okay then 

We got Simba out and I was sitting on the bed waiting. Noella had to walk out and take him to Hoshy. She ran back to the room like a child with made me laugh. 

Izzy- Your a child 

Noella- Shut up and kiss me 

I gave her a look then kissed her. We ended up going for an hour until Hoshy walked to the door saying that my dad was here. I jumped up and we ran to the shower really quick. I don't think I showered as fast in my life.

 I don't think I showered as fast in my life