Chapter 8

Hey brats I hope you all enjoyed chapter 7 I just want to warn you guys now that this chapter has rape references, if you don't like that then please skip this chapter and wait until chapter 9 is out.
Thanks and enjoy!
----------------------------------------
Levi's POV
I got out of Erwin's car and let out a soft sigh. As I looked around the parking lot I froze as I saw a familiar car...my fathers car. I slowly looked over at my boyfriend and gave him an apologetic look. I waved good bye to him and walked to the red Lamborghini that my father sat in. As I opened the car door slowly I could see Erwin looking at the car with his eyes narrowed. He didn't like my father or the way he treated me and I could see the fire in his eyes as he looked at the driver side window.
I closed the door and had barley gotten settled in before I felt a hard slap across my cheek. A small yelp escaped me and I held the spot that my father's hand had just hit. "I can't believe you, you little shit!! How dare you skip school with that bastard boyfriend of yours," his gruff voice rang in my ears but I didn't dare look up at him. "You are going to receive the beating of a lifetime when we get home!" The car suddenly jerked forward and we sped out of the parking lot. I kept my head down with my hand held tightly against my no doubt nearly purple cheek.

When we arrived at the big white house I opened the door and got out still keeping my head down 'Erwin, please save me from this hell,' I thought as I walked to the door slowly behind the man. He unlocked the door and opened it then stepped aside to let me walk inside. I walked inside slowly knowing exactly what was coming next. Before I knew it I had been shoved to the ground and felt a sharp pain shoot up my arm after hearing a loud crack come from it thanks to the way I landed on it. "A-aahh! I-I'm sorry father!" I yelled in a pleading voice as I grabbed my arm and held it tightly turning over to face the man that now stood above me. "You want to be a little slut?! I'll show you what happens to little brats who only care about sex instead of school!" How did he know me and Erwin had sex? Oh right I had a slight limp when I walked to the car, dammit. I looked away from him still holding my arm.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. A small whimper escaped me as I stood up and was shoved to the stairs stumbling a bit. "Get up there now! Your room, lay on the bed now!" I looked back at him with wide eyes then slowly climbed the stairs to my room and thought about closing and locking the door but then remembered that was futile he would just kick the door down and get in either way. Holding my arm close to my body I slowly walked to the bed and layed down. My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard his footsteps climbing the stairs getting closer to my room with each step. He entered my room and as I saw the tools in his hand my eyes went wide.

After the torture I lay there in bed pain shooting through every part of my body. If I dared move an inch I knew there would be a terrible price to pay that would most likely cause me to scream. My mom had just come home and hadn't headed upstairs yet but I knew better than to even try calling her for anything that had to do with my father's torture. When he walked out he had closed the door so I lay there in a very feeble position with tears staining my cheeks. I was mad at myself for showing this much emotion 'stop crying brat your useless and weak!' My father's voice resonated in my head. My phone suddenly vibrated from my pants that lay next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and reach over wincing as I moved. I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw that it was a message from Erwin 'Hey babe, I hope I didn't get you in to much trouble, I understand if you're mad at me but I just wanted to know if your okay,' I read it and then I sent him back one simple word 'help.'

-----------------------------
Okay my lovely brats I think I Will stop there for now. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy this chapter at all. And thank you all for your support! It really does help knowing that there are people who are actually enjoying my crapy story #.# it helps a lot. Anywho thanks again and comment if you can, it really helps and I will write more soon.