Chapter 10

Omg I'm literal trash guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but I'm back and I think I have some ideas for what I'm going to write!
--------------------------

Levi's POV

I jumped slightly when I felt my hand being grabbed almost expecting it to be my dad coming for another round of torture but when I opened my eyes and saw Erwin I immediately relaxed knowing that he was going to take care of me, I could barely keep my eyes open at that point and only caught fragments of what Erwin was saying but I was pretty sure he was calling 911. When he got off the phone I looked up weakly to see him walking into my bathroom and grabbing a towel then my vision got blurry again but I felt a sharp jolt of pain and looked up at him slowly seeing the horror in his eyes as he looked down but I didn't think he was looking in my eyes, no he was looking at the lower part of my body 'crap...the cum,' were my only thoughts before I felt myself being turned over onto my back and pain shot through my body then everything went black once again as I passed out.

When I woke up the next time I was being lifted off of my bed by three men in paramedics uniforms and placed onto a very uncomfortable bed type thing I looked around slowly trying to gauge what was happening but it was to no avail. Then I felt a terrible pain as one of them pressed against my back. It was so bad that I started loosing consciousness again. I tried desperately to stay awake this time but I couldn't, the pain was to much for my already small body to handle, and once again my world went black.

The next time I opened my eyes I was in a white room and there was a strange annoying "blip, blip, blip," beside me somewhere. I looked around the room slowly and tried to let out some type of noise but all that came out was a small scratchy sound that I could have sworn would have never been a sound I would have made if Ihad a choice. As my eyes roamed the room they stopped on the pair of blue eyes staring at me and I could tell by the bags under his eyes that Erwin had barely slept the whole time I was out. I went to lift my hand so that I could hold his hand but I stopped when I realized that my hand was in a hard cast and I was unable to move it at all. I frowned and made a small displeased type of noise but calmed down when Erwin gave me a warm smile and stood up slowly taking my other hand and he placed a soft kiss on my hand "calm down babe, you're okay, he will never hurt you again." I looked up at him with a bit of disbelief and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out but a soft scratchy sound that made me frown. "Don't try to speak Levi, the doctor said that your voice box was screwed up when your father choked you and you tried to scream," he explained and I felt my heart sink as I remembered everything that terrible man did to me.

----------------
Okay guys I'm sorry if this is a short chapter, I'm just getting terrible writers block and it's hard to think of things to write! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try my hardest to get a new chapter up soon.