Chapter 9

Okay, so I just really want to thank you all for the support it helps me so much, and I really hope you guys are enjoying this. Its actually the longest story I've ever written, the only reason I'm actually still continuing with it is you guys and the wonderful things you've all been saying. So without further ado, please enjoy Chapter 9.
----------------------------------
Erwin's POV

My phone buzzed indicating that I had a new message. I opened my eyes and looked over at the coffee table from where I lay on my just cleaned couch. As I picked up my phone I hoped in my mind that it was a message from Levi telling me that he loved me and that his father hadn't gotten to mad. But what I saw when I looked at the message was completely different from what I had imagined. It was one simple word that sent a shiver up my spine 'help.' I felt my heart suddenly speed up and threaten to pound right out of my chest. I sat up quickly looking at the horrifying word on thr small screen. It soon sunk in that Levi was in trouble and needed me so I sprang to my feet and grabbed my car keys.

As I drove toward Levi's house I couldn't stop worrying. What had happened? Was Levi hurt? If so was it bad? Had his father really gotten mad? These questions kept repeating in my head as I got closer.

My car screeched to a stop in front of Levi's house and I got out of the car quickly. As soon as I started running up the path that led to the door it opened and there on the porch stood Levi's father, with blood on his hands. My instincts flew into overdrive and I ran up the porch. The next thing I knew Levi's father was on the ground holding his nose and I was running up to Levi's room taking the stairs two at a time. What I entered to was the most horrific thing I had ever seen. The frail looking body of my boyfriend lay on the bed covered in his own blood. I ran to the bed and saw that Levi's eyes were barely opened and his breathing was uneven. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed 911 as I grabbed his hand. Hearing him whimper when I touched him nearly sent me into a blind rage, but I knew I had to stay calm long enough to get off the phone. The woman's voice on the other end answered with "hello 911 what's your emergency?" I barely gave her time to say it before I was already telling her what happened "my boyfriend...his father beat him there's blood everywhere, I'm with him now, I can try to stop the bleeding but I'm not sure how long I can do this. Please send help." I felt my desperation grow when Levi let out another small weak whimper. "Okay sir, help is on the way to your location right now," the woman's voice said and even she started sounding panicked now. "Thank you," I responded then quickly hung up the phone. When I had my phone back in my pocket I looked down at Levi "hang in there babe, their on the way." I looked around and saw a towel hanging up in Levi bathroom then ran to get it 'I have to try to stop the bleeding,' I thought as I ran back to the bed. "Okay babe this is going to hurt," I quickly put the towel on his back and pressed down. As I looked over him though I soon realised that blood wasn't the only thing on him. My eyes widened as I saw the cum between his legs. My heart started pounding as the rage grew inside me. I gently rolled Levi onto his back which seeing the way his eyes closed tightly I knew hurt him "I'm sorry babe but there is something I have to take care of." I felt bad for walking away and leaving him like that but I knew that if I didn't leave his side he would most likely end up receiving the brunt of my rage.

I ran downstairs and out onto the porch. Levi's father was right were I had left him, on the porch holding his bloody nose tightly. Before I knew it I was on top of him throwing punches that I didn't even know I had the strength for. It felt like I had only been at it one minute when I was being pulled off the now bloody man. I tried to struggle from the people holding me but they only tightened their grip. One of them spoke up "its okay son it's over now, I think you've gotten enough revenge for what he did." I looked back to see a police officer who was a little taller than me with blonde hair "M-Mike," I stammered through my heavy panting. Mike was the police officer who comforted me and took care of me when my parents were murdered. He smiled a warm comforting smile and I wrapped my arms around him quickly "M-Mike...h-he rapped L-Levi." He hugged me back gently "I know Erwin, go get in the ambulance and go to the hospital with him." I let go of him and nodded "thank you Mike." Once I made sure they arrested Levi's father I ran to the ambulance to be with Levi knowing he was most likely scared. When I sat down in the van I gently grabbed Levi's hand "its okay babe I'm here, I'm not going to leave you...ever."

-------------------------------
So I hope that cleared some things up for you guys. What will happen next?! I'll try to update soon for you guys. Again I want to say thank you all for all of your support. I love all of you beautiful brats. And please don't forget to comment on what you think, your comments really do help me continue writing this story.