Chapter 2

Levi's P.O.V.

Levi didn't protest when Erwin picked him up he just hid his face is Erwins chest not wanting to look at anybody. He heard Erwins car door open and knew immediately what was going on. Erwin was taking him back to his place but at that point he didn't care how much trouble he would get into if he missed school all he wanted was to be with Erwin. Levi looked up as Erwin pulled Levis seatbelt on him and their lips met slowly as Erwin was pulling away. This cheered Levi up but only slightly. When Erwin closed the door he could feel his heart sink again.  He knew what was coming as soon as Erwin pulled out of the school parking lot. "What happened?" Levi looked away "nothing..." he wasn't about to tell Erwin about any of it. "Levi you know I'm just going to keep pestering you so you might as well tell me." Levi knew Erwin was telling the truth so he had to think of a good lie, "I-I got into another fight." Levi could see the concerned look on Erwin's face but he ignored it.  "Another one? How many is that this week?" He heard the annoyed tone in Erwins voice. Levi looked out the window ignoring the question. Erwin didn't push him anymore he knew it was no use talking about it. They drove up to Erwins apartment were he lived alone and and they both got out of the car slowly. Erwin lead the way up to his apartmentand unlocked the door letting Levi walk in first, he walked and put his stuff on the table before walking to the couch and laying in a feeble position gaurding his chest. He soon fell asleep since he hadn't slept in two days.

--------------------------------------------------------- 
Hey everyone sorry for not doing and introduction on the first chapter as you can all probably tell this is my first fanfic I hope it isn't too crappy but anyway enjoy I'll probably have the next part up in the next day or so!!!