Chapter 5

((Warning: this chapter contains smutt, don't like don't read))
Thank you all so much for all of your support it helps me keep going and keep writing this story. I really hope you are enjoying it. Sorry if it's moving a bit slow but I'm having trouble thinking of things to write but I'll definitely try harder. And I'm going to start writing in first person because it's easier for me, please tell me if you like it or not.
--------------------------------
Erwin's POV

I shook my head as yet again Levi told me he'd gotten into a fight, but I knew it wasn't true Levi was the strongest teenager I know and he always wins any fight he's in but there was no point in arguing with him since I knew he would just tell me the same thing and most likely walk out this time "fine I'm sorry." I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him loosen up and his arms soon moved around my neck "I just worry about you that's all," I told him with a worried look in my eyes. A very slight smirk spread on his lips and I couldn't help but bit my inner lip at how sexy it made him look "well you worry to much babe," he said in a soft voice. I slowly lowered my lips to his and my heart gave a little jump when I felt him kiss back. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and he backed up onto the couch pulling me down with him.

The kiss became more heated as I got on the couch positioning myself between his legs. His hands slid down my chest causing me to shiver a bit then I felt his soft hands slide under my shirt and run over my abs slowly. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip begging for access into his mouth. He wouldn't let me in so I bit his lip making him give in and grant me access. I slipped my tongue into his mouth quickly and began to explore his mouth until he took over forcing my tongue back into my mouth and we began a heated battle for dominance which we eventually had to break to catch our breath. It didn't take long so I looked down at him "L-Lev-..." I was cut off by Levi's hands on my pants already starting to unbutton them "well someone's eager," I smirked and helped him get my pants off. "Sh-shut up," I saw a light blush spread on his cheeks and I decided to show him how eager I was by unbuttoning his pants as well but insead of pulling them off I slid my hand in and felt his hard member and started rubbing it satisfied at the sound of his small gasp and moan. The pleasure must have made him forget his embarrassment because he uncovered his face and moved his hands onto my shoulders "mmm E-Erwin I-I want you...please. "

--------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER XD I'll continue in the next chapter from Levi's perspective!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the smut don't worry I'll make it better in the next chapter. Please leave a comment to tell me how I'm doing I'd really like to know what you think!
--------------------------------