Chapter 6

Okay so I'm sorry about leaving you guys on a cliffhanger like that in the last chapter. Honestly I just didn't know how to continue but I'll finish the smut part now so I don't seem like a complete jerk, enjoy!
-----------------------------
Levi's POV

I pulled Erwin down on top of me as our kiss became more heated. He bit my bottom lip and I smirked very slightly and simply placed a small kiss on his lips then finally when he licked it I opened my mouth to let him in deciding I would most likely get the dominance back later. He slipped his tongue into my mouth quite eagerly and I could feel the hot knot in my stomach as I began to get turned on by his roughness. Any memory of what happened to me at home was now gone. My hands slid down his chest and I smirked as I felt him shiver then I slowly slipped them into his shirt and felt his nice hard abs. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip begging me to part my lips for him but I wanted to tease him a bit so I kept my lips together, that is until he bit it causing me to part my lips for him. I felt his tongue push into my mouth and explore it for a while. When I was convinced he had, had enough dominance I pushed his tongue back into his mouth and and explored then we both started trying to get the dominance until I thought I was going to pass out and had to part the kiss. He pulled off his shirt quickly. I panted softly for a while and heard him begin to talk "L-Lev-" I cut him off by starting to unbutton his pants "well some ones eager" he said in an amused voice. "Sh-shut up" I said feeling my face heat up and quickly covered it. I felt him shift and heard his pants hit the floor. His hand suddenly entered my pants and I hadn't even realized he had unbuttoned them while I was deep in thought of wanting him so badly. A sharp gasp and a loud moan escaped me as he started rubbing my throbbing erection. "Mmm E-Erwin I-I want you please!" I said as I uncovered my face forgetting all about the embarrassment I felt earlier. A light smirk appeared on his face and he quickly pulled my pants down.

  His hand reached into my boxers and he started rubbing my hard erection. I gasped and gripped his shoulders tightly as his hand slid up and down my shaft with ease making me let out small moans.

  He pulled my boxers down and then quickly pulled his off. I was actually a bit surprised at just how eager he was to get me undressed. He started kissing my neck as he continued rubbing my erection causing me to moan and tilt my head. "A-ah Erwin please" he lifted his head at the sound of my pleading and smirked then started sucking on his own fingers. I felt my heart flutter at the thought of him about to start preping me when he suddenly slid one finger into me making me let out a loud moan. Erwin started moving his finger in and out of me then he slid a second finger in slowly causing me to arch my back and whimper longingly. Oh how I wanted him in me so badly "please Erwin just fuck me" the words slipped from my mouth before I really realised that it was me who said it.

  I felt his fingers slide out of me and slowly opened my eyes to look up at him. Then I felt his hard throbbing erection by my entrance and a small moan escaped me. He started to slowly nibble and suck on pert of my neck leaving hickies as he did as he slowly started pushing in. I whimpered softly and lifted my legs more. He stopped and looked at me "go ahead and adjust" he waited patiently as I  moved a bit and got adjusted. "O-okay I'm ready" I looked up at him with a lustful look in my eyes. He nodded and slowly pushed in letting out a soft groan of pleasure. I moaned softly feeling him deeper inside me "mm E-Erwin h-harder." When he heard my plees he started picking up the pace but kept his thrusts rhythmic. I moaned more and more as he started getting lustful and his thrusts got faster and harder.

  Both of us soon became moaning messes after a while and I felt Erwin angling his hips more. I cried out in pleasure as he suddenly slammed right into my prostate "Erwin oh g-god RIGHT THERE!!" He continued to slam into it over and over until I felt the pressure building in my erection "a-ahh I'm c-close!" My grip around him tightened and my eyes closed tightly. Suddenly without warning I felt his cum spill into me and heard him let out a loud moan. The feeling of his cum caused my back to arch and my breathing hitched as my cum shot onto both of our stomachs I moaned his name loudly as I did. We gladly let the afterglow set in as his head layed on my shoulder to rest and catch his breath.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry it took soo long to get this chapter up and I'm sorry if this chapter absolutely sucks. As you can probably all tell this is my first time ever writing smut. I hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit and if you can, comment please! <3