Chapter Twenty-Seven

NSFW WARNING|SKIP CHAPTER

Enjoy ;)

Draco never felt so hungry. He could barely contain himself from the scent.

"Harry- Why?" Draco stumbled through the portrait. Harry sat up in the beige bed, only a open button-down and boxers on. He was panting and flushed a pretty pink.

"You- hah- caught me at an awkward time," Harry smiled weakly.

The raven-haired boy slowly crawled off of the bed.

"It comes in waves...I think," Harry mumbled out as he limped forward to Draco.

"So you mean that you're...?" Draco bit his lip as Harry nodded. Damn, he smelt delicious.

As Harry stumbled towards Draco, Draco moved forward to meet him in the middle. He caught the disheveled Gryffindor as he tripped into his arms.

"Please, take care of me," Harry panted desperately, wrapping his arms over Draco's shoulders. The blonde pulled the boy closer, his lips meeting his.

"Of course," Draco whispered against the boy's lips as he picked Harry up easily. Harry wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist as they continue to smash their lips together.

Harry used his higher position to place his hands into the soft bleach blonde hair. He gripped it tightly as Draco trailed down from his lips to his neck and jaw.

Draco easily carried the raven-haired boy to the bed, laying him down across the soft disheveled sheets. He pulled off his shirt before leaning over Harry with a smirk.

The wolf panted heavily as his hands weakly tangled in the sheets in anticipation. Draco leaned in and slowly traced lips down the boy's warm, flushed skin. The blood beneath the surface rushing excitedly made him dizzy with desire.

He painted his collar bones with marks of possession. The purple stained the tanned skin like wine.

Harry hummed and panted happily at the attention, his hands tangled again in the pale blonde hair.

Draco moved to his chest, full and toned from years of Quidditch and training. He licked at the perky nipple before him, drawing a whimper from Harry.

"S-Sensitive," Harry panted with a small pull to Draco's hair. The stormy grey eyes met the emerald ones, so full of need and desperation.

Draco, giving a few last lingering touches and bites, deciding he could come back to that later. It was clear what Harry wanted at the moment.

He left a trail of kisses down the toned abdomen. As he reached the rim of his boxer with his lips, he caught Harry's eyes with a question.

"Please," Harry huffed, nodding with need. Draco wasted no time removing the boxers. Harry slung an arm over his flushed face in embarrassment.

Draco pried apart the tanned thighs and pressed his lips to the soft skin.

"Don't hide."

Harry shivered as he dropped his arms back down from his face. Draco took Harry's excited dick in one hand and used the other to offer two fingers in front of Harry's lips.

Harry took the two digits into his mouth. He threaded his tongue between the flesh.

Draco didn't seem to mind when Harry bit down his fingers in surprise when Draco took his member into his mouth.

Silver eyes seemed to mock him as the soft rosy lips smirked around him. Harry twitched as Draco rolled his tongue around the tip.

Harry sucked the fingers harder to ground himself. That was, until Draco took them back without even a pause in his ministrations.