Chapter Twelve

Harry groaned as he sat up. He slept through most of the full moon. That's how he put Hermione's hard work to use. In a way, it was good he was well-rested for once. He put on his glass and ran a hand through his thick raven hair. After stretching out his arms and rolling out the ache in his shoulders, Harry walked over to his pile of clothes. After putting on black boxers, he slipped on his black t-shirt that clung comfortably to his waist. Then he pulled on his pair of gray sweatpants.

Harry looked out the boarded window to see it was still only a little bit after three. His stomach growled and he grimaced. Then the smell hit him. Food.

Ever since Harry became a werewolf, he had a heightened sense of smell. His hearing had also been intensified. Of course, he didn't really acknowledge these advancements. He couldn't really define smells either. It was probably why he didn't notice Malfoy was what he was. Since it was in his blood, other than his smell becoming bolder over the summer, Harry thought Malfoy just smelt like Malfoy.

He sniffed the air again. Yeah, that was definitely food. He followed the smell, which happened to lead out the door. Of course, he pocketed his wand and grabbed his invisibility cloak on his way after grabbing it from an old nightstand. He trailed his way out the door, looking down to where the smell was coming from. His eyes widened before a small smile brandished his face.

There sat Draco Malfoy, dressed in cute casual clothing while wrapped in a fluffy black blanket, his hair askew across his pale forehead. It was fluffy and messy, making Harry want to giggle. He didn't know when Malfoy became not only a casual subject but a calming one. He realized his heart beat faster around Draco. He made him smile. Harry felt as though he was out of control. As if it was suddenly impossible to be hostile towards him after returning from summer break. Like something had changed.

Of course, Harry found out about Draco's secret, and Draco found out his, but this was different. Like a pull. As if...Nevermind.

Harry realized why he was here. He had brought Harry a plate of food. How Draco even found out about Harry using the shrieking shack, Harry didn't know. Harry picked up the plate of food and sat beside Draco.

He ate the food greedily. In his defense it was good. He smiled lightly, placing the plate beside him. He looked over at Draco. His heartbeat quickened and heat rose to his cheeks. What is this?

Draco looked gorgeous, almost mythical. Streams of moonlight poured through the partially boarded windows. It shone brightly, illuminating the Draco's messy silver-blonde hair. Even though there was a small glisten of drool at the corner of his lips, the rosy lips were still beautiful. His jeans perfectly sculpted his lower half.

Harry's shock at the sudden tight, fuzzy feeling faded eventually. Harry yawned, catching the hot air in his hand. He looked over at the blanket around Draco's shoulders. It looked so...warm. His eyes began to droop slightly.

Harry wiggled himself in the blanket, his body pressed against Draco. One more yawn escaped Harry's lips before he laid his head on Draco's firm shoulder. His eyes shut gently, and soon his breath evened out.

It was now 5:56. Draco was starting to stir. He immediately realized he wasn't in his bed and was in a sitting position. He then felt that there was a weight on his right shoulder. Light snores could be heard throughout the barren hallway he was in. He opened his eyes lazily, looking to investigate the weight on his shoulder.

There, he found shaggy black hair, askew glasses, and the sleeping face of Harry Potter. In Draco's dazed state, he reached out with his left hand and ran his fingers through the messy black hair. It felt as though he was drugged, probably from being this close to fresh blood. It made Harry smell pleasing to Draco. He leaned in to smell the fluffy black hair before snapping in consciousness. He jerked his hand out of Harry's hair and leaned back.

'I really need to learn to control myself,' Draco thought with a gulp. He shook the dazed thoughts from his head and took out his wand to check the time. He frowned at the time. They should be heading back now if they don't want to cause a scene.

"Harry, wake up. We need to go back to the castle," Draco whispered. Harry just mumbled incoherently, nuzzling deeper into Draco's shoulder. Draco fought the urge to acknowledge this and shook Harry's shoulder.

"Come on, you dork. We're gonna miss breakfast if you keep this up," Draco mumbled with a smile. Harry lifted his head with a yawn. He fixed his glasses before looking up at Draco.

"Mornin' Malfoy. What time is it?" Harry smiled groggily. He didn't even acknowledge that he had slept on Draco. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Around 6 a.m.," Malfoy answered, standing up and stretching. Harry nodded, standing up shortly after with his invisibility cloak and the plate he ate off of earlier.

"Ready?" Draco looked back over his shoulder.

"Yep, let's go," Harry nodded, stretching his stiff muscles.

They started off towards the secret entrance. Draco decided to mostly follow Harry, seeing as how Harry was more comfortable with the passageways. They eventually reached the entrance, being greeted by the cool morning air as they stepped out.

After the light walk to the castle, they parted ways, waving back at each other before heading off to their dorms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yay, another chapter! Btw, today is my birthday and I got a bunny :) But thank you so much for 16k reads!!

     Luv Y'all,

           Cam