eleven

Huraira sat on the edge of the stairs, fiddling with her sword

"Come in Teams Two and Three," the Executioner said for the eleventh time. Or maybe it was the twelfth... "Report your status." Only static crackled in response. Huraira sighed. They'd been at this for the better part of ten minutes.

"Give it up, Octavius," a woman with a long braid - the Viper - said. "There's no signal. The building's old."

The Executioner clenched his jaw. "Fine. Let's get moving." Finally. "Everyone-"

The shrill shriek of talons dragging against a wall echoed up the stairwell cutting the Executioner off.

Huraira jumped up and ignited her sword as from the shadows, a Smile emerged. Her crimson curls were tied back in a high ponytail and her eyes glowed scarlet. Around her neck, she wore her black choker with a golden triangle in the center. The strangest thing about her, though, was that she was wearing a torn Stingray uniform.

"What a fun night this is turning out to be," Red Riding Hood said, a wide grin stretching across her face before she Morphed and her grin was filled with fangs.

Red lunged forward, tearing through the Agent closest to her, in an instant. Gunshots echoed through the room as the Executioner opened fire, but none of his shots did anything.

Huraira's fingers curled around her blade and charged. She needed to be in close to get a hit. Her glowing blade struck Red's skin, drawing the Smile's attention. She hissed at Huraira, lashing out with her talons, but Huraira managed to jump back just before she got shredded.

However, Red's back was now turned to the Executioner and the Viper. The Executioner kept firing and the Viper ignited two of her knives. Huraira smirked as she struck again with her blade, but this time, Red grabbed it, her eyes glowing with frustration as she snapped the sword in half as easily as if it were a toothpick.

Red let out a low snarl as she stepped closer to Huraira who was left with nothing to defend herself with. Red's eyes filled with recognition and her lip curled in disgust. She knew Huraira - knew what Huraira was - and seemed ready to rid the world of a Chimera.

Red reached out, but before she could touch Huraira the Viper threw a knife. It bounced off of Red, harmlessly, but the Viper wasn't done. She rammed her body into the Smile's, knocking Red to the ground. Which... certainly pissed Red off as she pushed herself up and lashed at the Viper. The woman stumbled back, stuck down by Red's long, black talons.

Red's grin widened as she approached the Viper and Huraira looked for something, anything that could stop Red. The Viper's knife. That would have to do. Picking up the still-ignited blade, Huraira attempted another stupid attack.

Jabbing the knife at Red's neck, Huraira didn't expect anything to happen. She knew Red didn't have a weak point on the back of her neck. None of the Big Five did. However, when Red's hair parted, Huraira saw the black leather of her choker. But it was no regular leather. It was the same material the Cinderella suit was made of.