three. stalker parker

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 03

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 03. stalker parker.゚º⦁ ⃝゚․⦁⋄∘⦿

     "YOU'RE GIVING HIM ANOTHER CHANCE?" gwen didn't even try to hide her disapproval as the two walked down the halls

"YOU'RE GIVING HIM ANOTHER CHANCE?" gwen didn't even try to hide her disapproval as the two walked down the halls. val found herself shrugging, hugging her books to her chest.

"i know what you're thinking, but maybe i was too harsh..." when gwen didn't reply, valorie let out a sigh. "gwen you know how his dad is..i don't want him getting worse."

the blonde chewed her bottom lip as she side eyed her friend, maneuvering through the lingering teenagers that stood chatting amongst each other. "you can help him from a distance, you know."

"i know... but i have faith that he'll actually change this time."

gwen shook her head as they neared her locker. valorie watched as she shoved her books in her locker, talking though the small locker door blocked her face. "you really are too kind for your own good."

val frowned. "so i've been told."

gwen closed her locker, leaning against it as she crossed her arms at val. "but, i think it's sweet that you care enough to help him. i'll allow it—but i don't support it. i mean, this is flash we're talking about."

as if on cue, the tall, buzzcutted teen approached valorie from behind, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, causing gwen to roll her eyes. valorie forced a smile, glancing at gwen before looking up at flash. "hi...gene."

"hey, babe, you busy tonight?" he asked so casually it made valorie grit her teeth in the slightest. it's like yesterday didn't happen at all to him. he got into a physical altercation for absolutely no reason. she made it clear on the phone last night that her giving him another chance does not mean they were going back to how they were before.

"uh, yes, actually. i have work." valorie moved out from under his arm and slid next to gwen. "and then i'm going to gwen's to study."

"oh," was all he said. it was painfully obvious that val stood by her word, that their relationship truly wasn't going to back to the way it originally was.