seven. soprano policy

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 07

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 07. soprano policy.゚º⦁ ⃝゚․⦁⋄∘⦿

      WEDNESDAY'S WAS MOVIE NIGHT FOR THE MITCHELLS

WEDNESDAY'S WAS MOVIE NIGHT FOR THE MITCHELLS. correction, for the mitchell sisters. their mother worked late most nights, if not all. when mom couldn't make it to movie night, dad was always there to take her place.

now the girls obviously had neither parent to keep the tradition going, but they had each other. and no one did it better than val and mazz. plus, it was getting easier for them—depending on each other.

the two teens were sprawled out on one couch, legs and limbs overlapping, a half empty bowl of popcorn balanced haphazardly between them. the soft patters of rain rendered as light background noise as scott pilgrim vs. the world played on the giant family tv, the only source of light in that room coming from the television.

"how is this movie only a year old?" mazzy groaned, using her left arm to prop up her head as her wide eyes never left the screen. "i feel like i'm aging each minute this is on."

valorie nudged her sister playfully with her bare foot that rested limply on mazzy's hip. "are you serious? if we would have watched one more scary movie, i would have gone insane."

"you're just a big wuss." mazzy pointed, causing valorie to chuck the piece of popcorn at the girl. the two erupted into a fit of giggles once mazzy threw the popcorn back to her older sister.

the sound of valorie's phone ringing interrupted the potential food fight, to which mazzy groaned at. watching as her big sister pulled her phone out of her sweatpants pocket and glancing at the caller id on the front of the screen before sighing.

"the boss says no phones allowed," mazzy gave a horrible over-exaggerated new york/italian mob boss accent. "soprano policy."

valorie gave her sister the weirdest look before kicking her feet off of her and standing up, trying to balance on the plush carpet since she stood up too fast. "it's flash."