Chapter 10: friends or foes?

{3rd POV}
Shota Aizawa was having mixed feelings about his top student izuku midoriya he had the highest grades on all his test and turned in his homework that is due by the end of the week, at the end of class on Mondays! Aizawa thinks he might just have the right mind skills to rival principle Nezu and when it came to quirks training and hero fighting he was the highest but after watching the hero vs. Villain team up it reminded him of something. . . or rather someone a woman. . .

 she looked a lot like izuku as well but what he did to bakugou seemed a lot like what this woman once did to a pro hero who was caught raping hundreds of women but getting away with it by throwing money at the police and no one questioning it.

Aizawa heaved a sigh and thought 'no it can't be Monarch she's dead plus midoriya is a boy . . .or at least that's what the files say with how he dresses its kind of questionable ugh I want to go home sleep in my sleeping bag and cuddle with my cats and my husband, mic'

{Izu's POV}
I woke up to Mary knocking on the door "come in" I say as I rubbed my eyes and grab my phone to see what time it is '7:00 am I still have an hour before school starts' Mary walked in and said "good morning izuku or do you want me to call you Midoriya or do you prefer something else?"

 "Um I don't really care so just call me whatever you want" "oh well OK izuku I just wanted to wake you up your alarm was going off and Hisashi was getting annoyed and I didn't want you to be late for school" I stared at her dumbfounded 'what is she playing at . . . whatever' I got up and grabbed my uniform "I'm going to take a shower I guess so you can go back to what you were doing or whatever I don't care" I say before heading to the bathroom and locking the door.

When I was about to leave dad stopped me "hey brat give this to your homeroom teacher" he said handing me a letter I nodded before walking out the house when I was halfway to school I hear someone shout "HEY MIDORIYA!!!" I stopped and turned around to see kaminari and shinso heading my way I sighed and pulled out my phone and put my headphones in and waited for them to catch up.

OK its not that I don't like shinso and kaminari in fact out of all my other classmates those two are my favorite its just I am not having it today I already feel like shit and kaminari is a loud mouth. 

{Shinso's POV}
Handyman told us to watch out for any new recruits so when me and Denks saw how the others treat Midoriya we decided he would make a perfect member for the 'league' the only problem is Midoriya wants nothing to do with people at all and he has a great quirk from what we've seen so he will probably become a great hero if he doesn't join.

Although I did notice Midoriya never really cares when it comes to heroes like yesterday when everyone was cheering because all might was teaching us Midoriya was just sitting there staring as if he didn't care fore all might but then again it could just be all might isn't Midoriya's favorite hero.

{Izu's POV}
'Why is kaminari talking to me? Why is he asking what my favorite hero is? Why does he keep implying I want to be a hero? Why is he so close to me? Why can't he leave me alone? Well we our all heading the same way so its no use to tell him and shinso to go away' I signed before turning my music up but that was a mistake "hey whatcha listening to?" Kaminari asked 'shit' i thought when kaminari took one of the ear buds and placing it in his ear.

It would usually be fine that is when he songs are stuff like abcdefu but I'm not listening to that I'm listening to guys my age (song above)

I yanked the ear bud away from him and I saw he was a blushing mess he looked at me before smirking and placing his arm around my shoulder and said "didn't know you liked that type of stuff you got a specific type other than older guys" I blushed a little when he said that out loud shinso looked curious so kaminari told him what he just learned making shinso also smirk.

 I sighed and said "look what is it you want from me huh? money, more friends, unwanted people to leave you alone? Well guess what? you got the wrong guy so just go on ahead to school and you can tell who ever the fuck you want I don't care at this point so bye" I say walking away from them.

Before I can get very far kaminari grabs my arm and says "sorry I didn't mean it that way I was just curious plus we don't want anything from you your just really cool so can we hang out?" I side eyed him then looked at shinso he looked kind of jealous and that's when I realized why these two are so close I pulled my hand away and said "sure but you might want to talk to your bf he looks jealous" after I said that kaminari was blushing and walking over to shinso who pulled him into a hug and pat his head.