Chapter 25: Date pt. 2

(sorry this took so long demons but thank you all for the ideas)

{3rd pov}

"so where are we going?" izuku asked shigaraki "well first i wanted to take you to a restaurant"  "first?" "yeah i wanted to take you to two other places but first we're gonna eat at a new restaurant a friend recommended" shigaraki replied.

"ok when you said we would be going to a restaurant i wasn't expecting it to be fancy or anything" izuku stated as him and shigaraki walked into a fancy restaurant.

⬆ what the restaurant looks like ⬆

"i-if you don't like it we could go i have other stuff planned so-" shigaraki got cut off by izuku lightly hitting his shoulder saying "stop worrying i was messing with you ya dummy" "haha right" a man then walked to izu and shiggy and asked them if they wanted a table for two which they said yes to. the man started walking to a table in the corner of the restaurant and gave them both menus then left.

"so what do you wanna eat?" shigaraki asked izuku "katsudon and i guess a green tea to drink you?" (fun fact green tea is your favorite author's fav tea) "i'll have makizushi (rolled sushi), and some whiskey" "not to picky are you?" izuku asked smiling a little "well i was raised in a bar" shigaraki replied also smiling 

"wait really? you were raised in a bar?" "i did say the lov had free alcohol" shigaraki stated "that actually explains a lot. like why your voice sounds so scratchy " "hey!" "haha its true" the two then started laughing but cooled down enough to order their food and drinks.

"he did what?!" shigaraki asked laughing with izuku "i know right!? i mean why would you do that?!" izuku said taking a bite of katsudon "i swear rip off pikachu is missing a few brain cells" izuku continued "i can confirm that he is missing at least half of his brain cells" "figured as much" izuku stated as three guys walked in and sat at a table beside the front counter near shiggy and izu.

'those guys have been staring at us for a while now' izuku thought taking a drink of his green tea while side eyeing the guys that were staring at him and shiggy. the three guys that sat beside the front counter then stood up and started walking towards izu and shiggy making izuku start getting a bad feeling. 

"hey i think we should go" izuku stated a little guilty for saying that knowing shigaraki would get the wrong idea "why? did i say someth-" "no its not that i-" izuku then got cut off when the three guys faced their table revealing them to be bakugou, todoroki and kirishima.

 (by the way shigaraki was wearing his hood up most of the time deairing the USJ so no one knows what he looks like except that he has blue hair)

"what the hell are you doing here freak?" bakugou asked sneering when he said the word freak "go away bakuhoe, we get it, your gay you can stop with the angry Pomeranian act" izuku said making shigaraki, todoroki, and kirishima snicker "what are you idiots laughing at?!?!"bakuhoe asked/yelled, he then turned to shigaraki, getting an idea, a smirk got plastered on his face "you do realize this slut isn't a girl right?" 'oh boy here we go again' izuku thought knowing what shigaraki's reaction is going to be.

shigaraki then stood up, grabbed bakugou by the shirt then said "call him that again and see what happens" "calm down he's not worth it" izuku piped in grabbing shigaraki's wrist tightly making him let go of bakugou he then tried to drag shigaraki away but then bakuhoe opened that big mouth of his, "yeah you'll only be good at being a slut guess thats why your mom tried to kill you and herself" izuku then stopped in his tracks and slowly looked back at the ash-blonde making a slight chill go down shigaraki and the others spines.

"say that again" izuku demanded looking pissed "u-um i-i a . . . s-said-" bakugou then got cut off by izuku turning away and saying "thats what i thought" the walked to the counter with shigaraki in tow.