Chapter 12: Whats The USJ

=time skip to a few weeks later because why not=

{Izu's POV}
I woke up to see I'm not in my room but its still familiar I look around and see that I'm naked and I saw my boss next to me 'oh right my boss called me to have sex with him' 'welp what time is it my alarm hasn't gone off' I grabbed my phone and turned it on to see its 6:00 am which means I have 2 hours before school.

I sighed before getting up and putting my clothes on "and where are you off to love" I looked back to see my boss awake "oh I have school in 2 hours and I want to get there first because the class can be loud" "ah well how about instead we go another round aye love~" "no sorry maybe after work today?" "Hmmm sure love see you then" my boss said before kissing my cheek and heading out the door.

My boss is from Britain but came to Japan because of the rich Japanese traditions and fashion and later because of his sexuality found out that host clubs wouldn't take him as a guest and there were no host clubs that were for the lgbtq+ community so he made his own. It was where femboys such as myself are host instead of the females. 

I walked out of my bosses apartment and started walking home but when I got there I heard screaming and moaning once again I walked to my dads door and shouted "ITS 6:00 IN THE DAMN MORNING I COULD HEAR YOU FROM DOWN THE BLOCK!!!" then walked to my room to go change.

When I got out I was smacked in the face by none other then my old man "YOU FILTHY WHORE AS IF YOU WEREN'T OUT WHORING AROUND WITH OLDER MEN!!!" I just stood there as usual and asked "where's Mary?" "She's in our room why?" "Oh really? because that didn't sound liker Mary that sounded like our neighbor" I said earning another slap to the face "not to mention I just got a text from Mary saying she's at thee mall with some old college friends of hers" I say smirking and once again getting a smack in the face

 "keep.

 Your. 

Damn. 

Mouth. 

Shut. 

Whore."

 I rolled my eyes before heading towards the door and walking to school.

=time skip to when izu got to school=

When I got to school I was the only one there besides iida and Aizawa sensei I walked over to him and handed him a letter from Mary saying I could stay at the dorms but still go to my job which she covered up as a waiter I was able to talk it over with dad but Mary butted in and made a compromise.

After the bell rang for class to start Aizawa sensei shut up the students once again and said "OK problem children in three days we are going to the USJ for rescue training you can either wear your hero costume or your gym clothes its up to you now unto class" Aizawa sensei said before continuing the lesson.

=time skip to after school because its boring=

I was about to walk out the door when Aizawa sensei stopped me " wait midoriya can I ask you something?" I nodded my head yes and Aizawa sensei continued "I'm just concerned on why a 15 year old needs a job for" "its just we aren't doing well financially so I got a job to help out with that it was the reason dad didn't want me to be put in dorms" "oh well alright but inform me before you go to your job alright?" I nodded my head yes before walking out the room and heading home.