The Vanilla Kingdom.

[Timekeeper hoping through timelines]
Timekeeper: "all of these timelines are BOOORRRING! When is there gonna be a cool one! I wanna see doomsday! I wanna see robots RIPING THE EARTH APART!"
[hoping through timelines looking for distraction stumbles upon the vanilla kingdom]
Timekeeper: "huh? This place looks recked! There's no cookies here! I'm gonna look around to see if there's any fallen rubble over here!"
[timekeeper walks along the empty street looking upon the fallen buildings until she is attacked by a wafflebot. She flys away on her key to see where they were coming from. She spots a cookie working on some random tech]
Timekeeper: "hey! Who are you and where are these robot things coming from?"
???: "AH- oh. Don't come up on random cookies like that! You scared me!"
Timekeeper: "AWNSER ME! WHERE ARE THE ROBOTS COMING FROM!"
Strawberry crepe: "ugh fine! I am strawberry crepe! And these "robots" are my wafflebots! I made them myself!"
Timekeeper: "well your wafflebots are trying to attack me!"
Strawberry crepe: "I can't really stop that yaknow. I programed them to attack anyone besides me! I can't change that."
Timekeeper: "yaknow you're really good at programming those things what do you think of joining me through time?"
Strawberry crepe: "no way! You screamed at me who I was and demanded that I change my wafflebots code! Im not joining you after that!"
Timekeeper: "what if I gave you better technology to program those things into time bending wafflebots!"
Strawberry crepe: "hmmm Good deal. But I'm not bought yet! Youre gonna have to show me more than that to convince me!"
Timekeeper: "oh really show you more? Ok then grab my hand. I'll show you what it can do."
[timekeeper grabs strawberry crepes hand and gets on her key]
Strawberry crepe: "huh!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"
Timekeeper: "hang on! We're gonna fly fast!"
Strawberry crepe: "fly wha-"
[timekeeper flys at a very fast rate to another timeline]