The Darkness Resolves.

Dark enchantress: "so you mean to tell me THEY GOT AWAY!?!"
Licorice: "I'm so sorry my leader! They keep running away to other areas and dimensions!"
Pomegranate: "im sorry to interrupt you Licorice but my master I have news about string gummy.."
Dark enchantress: "yes?"
Pomegranate: "he almost died trying to capture them.. He got crushed by one of the bots... He's in one of our rooms recovering.. Physically he'll be fine if we are careful... But.. I ditn think he'll ever recover mentally."
Dark enchantress: "*sigh* ok.. But if we use out tech correctly we can-"
[A loud voice can be heard echoing from the palace]
Pure vanilla: "DARK ENCHANTRESS! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TI YOU!"
[licorice pulled out his scythe]
Dark enchantress: "no worry's put that away I'll handle this."
[She walked through her palace getting ready to attack]
Pure vanilla: "hello old friend."
Dark enchantress: "how lovely seeing you here! Oh my.. What happened? There's only two of you left!"
Golden cheese: "We.. Don't wanna talk about it."
Dark enchantress: "what happened to your leg dear!"
Golden cheese: "it broke. Besides. Why do you care?"
Dark enchantress: "well it's just that you look so tired! Is it because of those cookies..?!"
Pure vanilla: "yes it was."
Dark enchantress: "oh too bad! Well if that's all you can leave now.. Or do you wanna fight for your precious soul jam again?"
Pure vanilla: "no. We came to help you Lily."
Dark enchantress: "I TOLD YOU I AM NOT HER. I TRAPPED HER INTO ME! SHE'LL NEVER COME BACK!"
[at that moment pure vanilla and golden cheese's soul jam started to glow and the light shined onto dark enchantress]
Dark enchantress: "NO! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! YOU'LL RULE THIS DAY MARK... my.."
[She sank to the floor the red and black colors fading back into white and green]
White Lily: "wha- what happened.."
Pure vanilla and Golden cheese: "LILY!"
[they both hugged her with tears in their eyes. Suddenly the cookies of darkness barged in]
Licorice: "HEY! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?"
Pomegranate: "WHERE IS OUR MASTER?"
White Lily: "she's not here anymore. I was her. But now i realize that. To be free.. You can't work for someone in evil. You have to fight for good.."
Pure vanilla: "you're all free now."
Pomegranate: "..."
Licorice: "what do we do now..?"
Dark chaco: "we fight timekeeper. We'll avenge my father."
Pure vanilla: "and we will help you."