The Dragon God.

[They appeared in a valley of lava hills and fire. They walked through the cave with some fear and excitement]
Strawberry crepe: "What do you think it is? Black holes?"
Bell Pepper: "Dragons..?"
Truffle: "Spiders?!! :D"
Timekeeper: "calm down guys! It's probably nothing crazy like that! My money's on treasures!"
[As Timekeeper finished her sentence a little cookie arrived next to them]
???: "hello little cookies! I'm sorry to disappoint you but you better turn back now! Or else your little journey will end!"
Strawberry crepe: "NOW HOLD ON THERE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??"
Lychee Dragon: "I am Lychee Dragon! And if you think you can talk to me like that you would be wrong! I'll let you off the hook for that though.. You didn't know who I even was!"
Truffle: "Now look here! We can go wherever we want! Don't talk to US like that! WE ARE GODS OF TIME!!"
Lychee Dragon: "Ohhhh the gods of time..? BHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AS IF WEAK COOKIES LIKE YOU COULD BE GODS OF ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
Bell Pepper: "I am not weak. I have access to more tech then you ever could."
Strawberry crepe: "YEAH WHAT HE SAID!"
Bell Pepper: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO THREATEN US YOU TWO WINGED PINK EYED EMO??"
Strawberry crepe: "HAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!"
Lychee Dragon: "Excuse me..? HOW DARE YOU! I WOULD MAKE YOU LOVE ME BUT I SEE THAT YOU FOOLS DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT LOVE!"
Timekeeper: "oh yeah? Really? We don't know anything about love huh? Honey you have a jester hat on! How does ANYONE love you!?"
Strawberry crepe: "BHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! GET EM TIMEKEEPER FREAKIN GET EM!!!"
[Lychee Dragon jumped down to them tried to attack timekeeper]
Timekeeper: EVERYONE GET ON THE KEY NOW!!"
[they quickly left with only second's left]
Lychee Dragon: "THOSE WEAK COOKIES! NOT EVEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT??? THEY'LL SEE! ONE DAY THEY'LL COME BACK AND I'LL BE READY FOR THEM!!"