The Clockbot War.

[strawberry crepe and timekeeper travel out through the portal and into another picked at random]
Timekeeper: "woah this place looks wrecked! Hope someone died!"
Strawberry crepe: "or got burnt to death!"
Timekeeper: "you are one psychopathic 9 year old... I love it!"
Strawberry crepe: "cmon let's look around! I see parts for the wafflebots!!"
[strawberry crepe and timekeeper fish up clockbot parts for wafflebots until a clockbot appears behind them.]
Timekeeper: "WE DONT HAVE TIME RUN!!!"
[strawberry crepe and timekeeper run along the destroyed timeline]
???: "HEY GET BACK HERE"
[a gun fires from out of nowhere into the clockbot]
???: "are you guys ok? I saw you running from a clockbot"
Strawberry crepe: "yeah we're fine. Thank you"
Timekeeper: "say, what's your name anyway? And where are those clockbots coming from?"
String Gummy: "the name is String gummy cookie! And to answer your second question, I have no idea. I've been having a non-stop war with these things and I have no clue who or what is controlling them."
Timekeeper: "well don't you wanna try to stop it?"
String Gummy: "I have been trying! You think I don't use the ammo in this thing?"
Strawberry crepe: "I would've shot you if you didn't use it."
Timekeeper: "I have an offer if you don't wanna die from these things"
String Gummy: "?"
Strawberry crepe: "wanna join us to have timelines and world domination!"
String Gummy: "what?! No way! I don't want timelines I wanna save them!"
Timekeeper: "wow.. You're so dumb. Who doesn't want chaos"
String Gummy: "I don't want destruction! I want peace! And if that means going against you.. That that's what I'll do. "
[String Gummy points his gun at timekeeper and strawberry Crepe and timekeeper grabs strawberry crepe and runs]
Timekeeper: "Let's get out of here quick!"
[Strawberry crepe and timekeeper hop on their key and run]
String Gummy: "oh no. Oh no. OH NO. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING QUICK OR THEY'LL  DESTROY EVERYTHING."
[string gummy goes to his hideout grabs his hand held time machine grabs everything he needed and went to their timeline]