Kingdom Lockdowns And Kingdom Madness.

News reporter: "breaking news. All of the kingdom's have been reporting to have begin lockdown because of two time traveling cookies. One of the royal cookies Hollyberry cookie of the Hollyberry Kingdom has been killed. The kingdom is in shambles because of the situation. If anyone has located Timekeeper cookie or Strawberry Crepe cookie please report to the almond police station as soon as possible."
[Timekeeper paused the video on her phone.]
Timekeeper: "Oh god. We messed up."
Truffle cookie: "I THOUGHT ALL OF THE ANCIENTS WE'RE DEAD?"
strawberry crepe: "in YOUR timeline they are. Not in mine."
Bellpepper: "We have to make something to wipe their memories or somethi-"
Timekeeper: "No. We have to kill all the ancients."
Truffle: "wait why?"
Timekeeper: "If we don't they'll find a way to kill us! We have to kill the cookies of darkness too! They have time tech!"
Strawberry crepe: "let me kill one!"
Timekeeper: "you can kill pure vanilla once we get there! Right now we gotta get Dark Cacao cookie! He has one of the most powerful kingdoms! We can't have that for long."
Strawberry crepe: "you heard the news! The kingdoms are in lockdown because the hollyberry kingdom fell apart!"
Truffle: "true.. But what if one of us pretends to be apart of the Dark Cacao kingdom?"
Bellpepper: "youre a genius! But it cant be timekeeper or strawberry crepe. They'll notice that it's them!"
Truffle: "I'll go. It'll be fun."
Timekeeper: "alright then.. Truffle once you're in an you are alone with dark cacao do your thing where you make the room go foggy and kill him and escape."
Truffle: "got it!and don't worry abou the key thing. I fan knit a swing and I can use pepperbot parts for the helicopter!"
Bellpepper: "ok!"
[Timekeeper and the rest of gang went on their way to the Dark Cacao kingdom]