The Cookies Of Maddness.

[Timekeeper and Strawberry Crepe teleport to a jam colored building with glimmers and light all around the building]
Timekeeper: "what is this place?"
Strawberry Crepe: "I know this place. I've been here before. And I know who owns this place.."
[A cookie with horns and a black dress appears before them]
???: "My my.. Dear Strawberry Crepe! How wonderful to see you! Who's this with you?"
Strawberry Crepe: "timekeeper cookie. I work for her now. I'm sorry Dark Enchantress."
Dark Enchantress: "What do you mean..?"
Strawberry Crepe: "I'm sorry. I can have more power that I ever imagined with timekeeper with me! I have access to timelines I could've never imagined! And I can't do that with you."
Dark Enchantress: "After all I have gave for you...  you do this?!? You leave with everything I told you?!? The reason we were baked. The technology. My past. ALL OF THAT WAS FOR NOTHING??"
Timekeeper: "CHILL OUT LADY! THEY'RE WITH ME NOW AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"
Dark Enchantress: "IF YOU'RE GONNA ABANDON ME AFTER EVERYONE ELSE DID YOU BETTER BE PREPARED BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOING WITHOUT A FIGHT! OH COOKIES!"
[The cookies of darkness reveal themselves one by one. Circling around Timekeeper and Strawberry Crepe]
Timekeeper: "You're insane if you think this is gonna stop me! I have a few tricks up my sleeve!"
[Timekeeper pulls out her key from sleeve and pushes Strawberry Crepe behind her]
Timekeeper: "Watch out kid!"
[Timekeeper slashes the cookies with her key while Strawberry Crepe ducks below the key. It doesn't hit any of them but it dodges them back. Timekeeper grabs Strawberry Crepe and puts her on the key"
Timekeeper: "QUICK QUICK QUI-"
[Timekeeper and Strawberry Crepe go to yet another dimension yes I know I'm overusing this shut up anyways a portal appears next to the cookies of darkness and String Gummy walks through]
String Gummy: "Hello? Have you seen two cookies ones short the other one with blonde hair and a hat?"
Dark Enchantress: "Yes I have. And if you wanna find them and help me get them. Join me."
String Gummy: "Well how do you know what dimension they hopped to?"
Dark Enchantress: "Simple really! My good friend Twizzly gave me some after her little show she performed.."
String Gummy: "Will you help me save my dimension if I join you?"
Dark Enchantress: "Of course dear! I would always help a fellow cookie in need.."
String Gummy: Ok. I'll join you if it means stopping them."