002. Shortest Time Heist..

━━━━━━༻🕸༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻🕸༺━━━━━━

The second Peter was taken out of his universe, his whole life was doomed to never quite being the same and recently, that has only just gotten more and more obvious. He didn't think much in the beginning about meeting two other variants of himself from two other universes, then being able to take that knowledge home with himself, but as soon as he met Wendy, the fog cleared out and he understood why Sierra Harss thought so badly of his escapades: simply by keeping the memories of the Multiverse, he was endangering his own world.

But as long as I am not there, Peter punched that raggedy thought out of his main focus, I can enjoy this a bit longer. He could afford thinking like that because it wouldn't be long now, he imagined, until Sierra would find them again and he'd have to say goodbye to Wendy. Why does that hurt thinking about? Peter pondered, as if he wasn't already aware he has grown attached, in a way, to Wendy Weber and the madness surrounding her.

Not just anyone could walk into the TVA headquarters as a "variant", but with no restraints worn and the loud demands of meeting who was in charge on top of everything her confident steps insisted on putting together.

Hunter B-15, the TVA woman Peter did not web and they also found the "name" of right before dragging her into this break-in they were very much casual about, was all but a frown, gloomed to even stand so close to "variants" for a unusually long time. Her eyes were on a haste to glance around, scan their surroundings and perhaps, by some mad luck, find some pertinent help to call before the madwoman and her companion with webs got in trouble with her higher ups.

Oh, and how terrified she's been to hear Wendy's request. She was scared enough to remain stunned for long enough so that the variant successfully stole her control pad and gain access to the center of the TVA, where Peter's awe was a constant sight to be seen. In his eyes, the vastness and intricate design of levels upon levels of offices and corridors, reflected back their sacred geometry. Off his parted lips, when he fell behind in a little loss of pace, Wendy saw, unknowingly, just about the same thing Peter saw in her when she gazed for the first time at their last visited universe.

"A pocket dimension," she explained quickly.

"Like K'un-Lun?" Peter snapped back. 

"You know K'un-Lun?" Wendy turned around properly, stepping towards the railing Peter neared to as well. Beyond that point, outside was the entirety of the TVA facility, an infinity built around a center elevator, decorated with three golden statues of hallow-eyed oddly humanoid beings. Wendy paid no mind to the scenery, while Peter was fully intrigued.

"Yeah," he stared back at yet another wonder Wendy's presence in his life has gifted him. "Not to brag or anything, but being friends with the Iron Fist certainly has the perk of hearing him talk about all sorts of mystical things."

About the time it properly dawned on Hunter B-15 that their absent-minded, obviously beginner carelessness was her chance to an escape and to sounding the alarms about the intruders it looked like she brought in, when in fact, she had no say in overall, Peter's spider-senses flared. His body twisted lightly to his left side and by leaning back, he was able to shoot from his left web-shooter a connection between his hand and the TVA Hunter's back.