005. Ripple to Neverland..

━━━━━━༻🕸༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻🕸༺━━━━━━

Give or take a few hours, Sierra's perception of time said the two promised days of rest were over and she needed to finally put into motion the plan she conceived. It was simple: extract both Peter and Wendy and figure something out about Wendy in K'un-Lun, to perhaps find a loophole in her non-existence. Great was her shock when she stared at the girl again, only this time, she saw a change in her energy.

"She's been written," soundlessly, those were the words which left Sierra's lips frivolously filled with joy before she realized she had to face a mad witch to get to the last piece of her job in the Multiverse. They were in some sort of trouble she did not want to understand, nor had the time to.

No person fights harder than the one who knows that is drowning; Agatha was drowning in her own old age and attempting to claw everyone down with her in order to escape and free herself from the curse. She too had a shock though, when she sniffed Sierra's powers and recognized a very odd undertone. 

She broke free of the blinding white light and snickered a poisonous little grin, "A Scarlet Witch?"

"That's not the first time someone calls me that and it's starting to get real annoying," Sierra huffed. In no way did she panic that Agatha cooked her own little spell. She saw how the flying witch grew tentacles of violet darkness from under her sleeves, slithering the under her feet and towards her, but paid no mind to them for their were, by her observation too weak to withstand even her 25% at which she currently transported her being to this universe to offer Peter and Wendy a way out. The rest of her was safe, back in the Sanctum Sanctorum in her universe, surrounded in a permanent watch by Danny, Strange and Wong.

Her palms joined, one over the other, then she moved them into a complete circle, patient and careful, even as the tentacles were centimeters away from twisting around her ankles and though K'un-Lun robes were sewed fireproof now that Shao-Lao was awake and living with them, she doubted they stood against spells as dark as Agatha's as well. She could feel the tingles of evilness emerge untamed from that degrading arcane.

While her continued, gently. Her palms ended up in the same position and when she opened them, drawing one down and one up, between them formed a circle, filled with bright white runes. She twisted her hands parallel with the ground, facing each other and pointed the perfect circle at Agatha.

"What-?" Agatha noticed her tentacles refused to go any closer and she made the mistake of looking up when Sierra pushed her hands forward. A tunnel of bright light plunged itself into Agatha's chest and sunk her into the ground of that universe.

"She's making it look easy," Wendy sighed out, looking away from the blinding brightness and back at Peter's hands, wrapped around the pyramid.

"You wizards are impressive," he sighed in a genuine awe mixed with pain that finally reached him. He tossed the pyramid up and caught it back in his hands, turning it on all its four sides, looking at its bottom. "How do we destroy this? As fun as it was to run from evil witches, and trust me, it wasn't, I would really like for you to be safe from any energy thieves from now on."