Chapter 1: Arrival To A Brand New World

After the summoning circle was activated with a little bit of Rimuru's power, Rimuru and Chloe disappeared and appeared in the middle of a room with people. Rimuru and Chloe looked around and saw that there were many people in the room.

Rimuru looked closely and saw that the people inside the room were dressed in fancy clothes. He guessed that this people were probably nobles with the way they were dressed. He kept looking around and saw a throne and seated in the throne was a man who he guessed was the king based on his appearance and crown. By his side, also seating was a woman who he guessed was the Queen. And by both of their said we're a boy dressed like he could be the crown prince and a lady who he guessed was the princess but she appeared to be breathing hard with so many people dressed like maid fanning her.

Rimuru looked down and saw the summoning marking on the floor indicating that this people were the ones who summoned him and Chloe.

He watched as the person who was obviously the king stood up from his throne to address them.

"Welcome young ladies to my kingdom. I am the fifth king of the Spades Kingdom. My name is Stan Edward and I am humbled to have you in my kingdom" The King said to Rimuru and Chloe.

Rimuru stepped forward "Nice greeting your highness, but I would like to know why you summoned us to your kingdom"

"That is understandable. If you don't mind, I would like to explain the situation to both of you in a different room with less crowd" The King told them.

"That's fine with me" Rimuru turned to Chloe "What do you think?"

"I have no problem as well" Chloe answered him

"There you have it King Edward" Rimuru said to him

"Very well. Please follow me" The King gestured for them to follow him.

Rimuru and Chloe were led to a room with two cushion seat which were opposite eachother with a table in the middle of both seats. The King gestured for them to seat at the cushion that was opposite his own. Rimuru and Chloe sat down and waited for the King to begin. By the king side, seating next to him was the woman who he knew was the Queen and by both of their side was the prince and princess.

"Before we start, can I ask if she is alright?" Chloe asked refering to the girl who was breathing hard next to the King

"Oh! please don't mind her. She is my daughter and her name is Kanade. She was the one who summoned you two to this world. She has the highest magic powers in the kingdom and because of that, she was the only one who can perform an inter-dimensional summoning without dying" The king explained to them

"Why would you risk the life of your daughter to summon us?" Rimuru asked in confusion

"To answer that I would have to explain how this world operates and the dire situation we humans are in" King Edward said with a sad tone

"We have time, so go right ahead" Rimuru told him.

"Well then. It started from...."

And so the King began to explain the situation to Rimuru and Chloe.

According to the kings explanation, this world has many races similar to Rimuru and Chloe's own world, but there are eight main race that dominate the world. There are the Angels, Demon, Fairy, Elf, Giant, Vampire, Dragon and Demi Humans. Besides those races, there were lesser race that are not as many in population as the other eight, but are all still a part of the world. Those race are Goblins, Ogres, Orcs, Dwarfs, Spirits, Titans, Humans, Undeads and so many more. These races are smaller than the main eight in population but not in power.