Chapter 15: Chloe Vs Lilith Part 1

Chloe was looking at Lilith with a calm look. The power she was sensing from Lilith was massive, but nothing she can't face. Though, she was cautious because it was said that Lilith was able to kill a deity in the past and the deity she killed was very strong.

Lilith looked at Chloe with a smirk "I never imagined that a goddess would be able walk in the mortal realm without the other deity's notice. Just, who are you?"

"I am a goddess that was summoned by the humans to save and rescue them from all those who oppress them. I will ask you again: will you release the humans you've captured and stop all vampires from feeding on them?" Chloe asked her

"Fuhahahahaha..." Lilith couldn't hold in her laughter after hearing what Chloe asked "Why should I care about what happens to a lesser race like the humans? I am the vampire queen and on top of that, I am a goddess. Human and the other races are nothing but food to us vampire. Do you go about listening to the cries of the animals you kill and eat? That's how humans and the other races are to us"

Chloe sighed and looked at Lilith with a hardened look "I expected that kind of response from you. Allowing you to exist in this world is a mistake made by the deities, but I intend to rectify that mistake"

Lilith coldly looked at Chloe "Do you honestly believe that you have enough power to stop me?"

Chloe drew her sword and took a battle stance "One way to find out, don't you think?"

Chloe disappeared and appeared above Lilith who was seating at her throne and brought down her sword with the intention of cutting her down, but Lilith was able to dodge the blade at the last second by disappearing and appearing further away in the room leaving Chloe's blade to destroy her throne.

Lilith materialised her Scythe Rhitta and faced Chloe who was facing her after seeing that Lilith escaped her first move. Both Lilith and Chloe disappeared and appeared in the middle of the room with both of their weapons clashing with eachother which literally caused the entire castle to explode from the shockwave of both of their weapon.

Not minding the explosion, Lilith and Chloe flew up in the air and continued to exchange slashes with their weapons

Not minding the explosion, Lilith and Chloe flew up in the air and continued to exchange slashes with their weapons. Both of them trying to get past the others defense with their weapons. To any onlookers, it will seem like some fire works was going out in the sky due to the speed both Chloe and Lilith were moving while clashing their weapon with eachother.

Finally, both of them separated and flew a certain distance away from eachother. Both looked at eachother in acknowledgement.

"You are powerful indeed goddess Chloe. I can see why my elites lost to you" Lilith told her

"You are not bad yourself Lilith. But I do hope this is not the extent of your powers?" Chloe told her

"Don't be absurd. This now was nothing more than a warm up. I have not even begin to scratch the surface of my powers yet" Lilith told Chloe