Chapter 25: Yoshino Vs The Three Headed Wolf

Chloe, Kanade and Sofia were walking around the town going to different shops and buying different foods and toys for Sofia. During their walk, people gave them a weird look and whispered among themselves. Kanade took notice of this and looked to see if Chloe noticed it as well but she was distracted by spoiling Sofia with food as they walked.

After having fun, they decided to return back to their Inn. On their way back to their Inn, a group of twenty Beast mans came and surrounded them. Each of the male Beast mans were holding different weapons and they were looking at them with evil eyes while licking their lips.

Sofia ran and hid herself behind Chloe's leg while Chloe turned her attention to the beast mans "Is there something you want?"

One of the beast man that had a scar of his face stepped forward and gave Chloe a smirk "You don't need to worry little lady. After we are done with you, we will be getting all the help we need. Ain't that right boys?"

The other Beast mans began to laugh at their leaders joke. The civilians in the area all ran into their homes and locked the door leaving the street of the Clover town to be deserted.

Chloe sighed and looked at the tugs "I assume that you guys have already captured my companions since he is not here"

"You mean the bitch with the blue silver hair? Our boss is already having his way with her as we speak. Pretty sure he will make the kid with her watch as he ravage her. Don't worry though! You two will be keeping us company for a while" The leader of the tugs of Beast man said while licking his knife in an exaggerated manner

Kanade turned to Chloe "What do you think master Rimuru is planning?"

"Probably his idea of having fun. Anyway, I'm bored with all this. Kanade! I will take Sofia back to the inn. In the meantime, take care of this trashes ok and don't kill them because we would need answers on who they are working for" Chloe said as she picked up the trembling Sofia from the ground and began to walk away from the tugs

"You think we would let you get away! Get her boy" The leader shouted

The whole twenty Beast mans that surrounded them all rushed at Chloe and Kanade with their weapon at ready but before they could reach them, a wall of fire rose from the ground and surrounded Chloe and Kanade. The flame wall was so big that it managed to burn two of the beast man who couldn't stop their speed when the flame wall appeared. Chloe just walked through the flame and dissappeard, leaving Kanade and the remaining beast mans.

The Beast mans jumped back after seeing the flame wall that came out from the ground.

"Shit! She is a magician" one of the beast man said in panic

"But how is that possible when she is human. Ain't human the weakest race because of their lack of magic power?" Another beast man asked

"I don't understand as well. That level of flame is something only high ranking magicians can conjure" Another beast man said

"Who cares about some little flames like this. She is only one human girl, which means that her reserves are probably empty after casting a spell like that. Attack her in group men" The leader of the beast man shouted

Kanade looked at the beast mans who surrounded her and smiled "Lately, all my opponents were beings who are overwhelmingly stronger than me. It is nice to finally fight fodders who are obviously weaker than myself by a huge margin. I will enjoy every moment of this"

"Enjoy this you bitch!" One of the beast man with features of a dog jumped up and raised his giant axe ready to cut Kanade.

Kanade smiled as she tapped her foot on the ground which caused multiple earth spike to come out of the ground and pierce the hands and feet of the beast man who attacked her. Not being discouraged, three more beast man tried to rush to Kanade with their weapons, but their foot got frozen in the ground by ice which appeared from nowhere. They heard a cracking noise and looked at Kanade to see her pointing her staff at the three of them before a ball of lightning shot out from her staff and shocked them to unconsciousness.