Chapter 22: Prince Shu Reveals His Powers

In an empty wastland near the kingdom of Spades, we see a demon general lying down on the ground with one of his arm missing and both of his leg missing as well. His left eye was also missing and his organs was spilling on the ground. He was covered in blood and he was looking at a blond man in Shining white armour in terror.

"Please have mercy on me. I was foolish to have challenged you" The demon general begged for his life

"I warned you that I will show no mercy to anyone who threatens my kingdom and you didn't listen. You have no one to blame but yourself demon" The man with the shining armour who's identity is Prince Shu said with a cold look

He raised his sword and prepared to finish off the demon general.

Few Hours Ago

In the Kingdom of Spades, everyone was walking around joyfully with smiles on their face. The streets was lively and business seems to be flourishing for the citizens. The kingdom seems a whole lot better than it used to be when it was still under the control of the demon race. All this changes in the kingdom occurred after Rimuru and his party left the kingdom to begin their quest of freeing the humans from the other races.

Prince Shu took up the role of supervisor of the kingdom in other to make sure that order and peace was maintained in the kingdom. He formed a party consisting of the best knights in the kingdom. His new party consist of four knights with him being their leader. Three of them were female and the last one was male.

The first one was Anna who is known as the sword saint due to her unparallel talent with the sword. She has a very dark white hair and she wears a full silver armour just like the Prince.

The other one was Jane and she bares the title warrior princess due to her combat powers in battle

The other one was Jane and she bares the title warrior princess due to her combat powers in battle. She has silver short hair and she wears a mixture of red and silver armour that is quite revealing and she uses a a massive sword which can crush any opponents with one hit.

 She has silver short hair and she wears a mixture of red and silver armour that is quite revealing and she uses a a massive sword which can crush any opponents with one hit

The last female in the group is Alice and she bears the title Ice Princess. The reason for the title is because she is the only warrior mage in the Kingdom of Spades. Her magic attribute is ice and she combined that magic along with her sword skill to earn the title Ice Princess in battle. She has silver blue hair and she wears a revealing blue and silver armour.