Chapter 20: The Supreme Gods having a meeting

A/N: I'm sorry everyone for not posting on time. I downloaded this game Cyberdimention 4goddessess online and I have been playing it since without having any time to write any new chapters. Thankfully, I've finished playing the game so I'm back to writing. Enjoy the chapter and tell me what you think in the comments.

The world as we know is filled with countless universes but what we did not know is that the world was divided by layers of dimensions. These layers are known as barriers that separates each dimension from eachother to create a certain hierarchy among them. The dimensions are divided into lower realm, middle realm and higher realm. Each of this realm is categorised by the entities that resides within them.

In the Lower Realm or as referred to as the Common Realm resides mortals with different level of existence and power. Here we see the mortals who possess powers that are known as extra ordinary. Some call it skills while others call it magic or talent, but the fact is that this powers are common in the lower realm. Not all mortals have this power, but most in this dimension or lower realm have it. Example of mortals who resides in this realm are humans, orgs, Vampires, Goblins etc.

In the Middle Realm or as referred to as Spiritual Realm resides beings whose powers are said to be able to affect the universe itself. The entities in this realm have trascended the physical limitations of mortals in the lower realm. Whereby mortals are bound by age and death, those in this realm are not bound by such concept. Some of them have the lifespan of ten thousand years while some of them are immortal. The beings in this realm are given the job of observers of the lower realm. In terms of comparison in power, those in the lower realm cannot understand the powers of those in the middle realm and there cannot interact with them either. Example of beings in this realm are the spirits, demons, angels and dragons. Though, there have been some cases where a mortal in the lower realm gained enough power to surpasses those in the middle realm.

Now those in the Higher Realm or as referred to as Gods Domain are entities that their very existence is a threat to the world itself if their powers are not carefully contained. These entities look down on those in the middle realm and lower realm as if there are nothing more than characters in a story there created. The disparity between those in the higher realm and those in the middle realm is like comparing a very small planet to the sun. Their existence is power itself and it is said that they possess enough power to affect the multiverse as a whole. These beings don't usually interact with those in the middle and lower realm unless if something important happens. Those in this realm are the gods/deities and their existence are worshipped by those in the middle and lower realm as gods.

Even though those in the higher realm are said to be the strongest existence, there is actually another level of dimension not known to those in the middle realm and lower realm except for those in the higher realm. The name of this realm is the Upper Realm and it is the highest realm in reality and it exists outside the multiverse. No one knew of the existence of this level except for those in the higher realm because they were privileged enough to behold the accession of the being who resides there. Just as the deities views those in the middle and lower realm as characters in a story they created, so also the being in the upper realm view the deities as pieces in a game she created. The first being to once resided in the upper realm was Veldanava, but his position as the absolute was taken by Miyuki who now resides in this upper realm. She has the highest authority in the world and she views those in all the realm as nothing but pieces of her game.

Now in the higher realm resides the world of Celestia where the deities resides. In Celestia, the deities each possess an aspect which they govern and they are categorised by rank. Lower gods/deities, Higher gods/deities, Supreme gods/deities and Elder gods/deities.

The Lower gods were once mortals who ascended to godhood and were brought to Celestial by a higher god in other to serve under them. The lower gods have no authority they govern in Celestial and are simply under the service of the higher gods. Their numbers are far bigger than the higher and supreme gods but their powers are also far weaker. In terms of power, lower gods are far below higher gods, but even so, they are far more powerful than those in the middle and lower realm.