Chapter 10: The Vampires Queen

Lilith POV

Greetings all. My name is Lilith and I am the known by all as the Queen of all the Vampires. I am a female with pure black hair with an appearance of a teenager and a very pale skin

I am the first vampire to ever been created in this world and the strongest among all the other vampires

I am the first vampire to ever been created in this world and the strongest among all the other vampires. My kingdom is located at the southern part next to the demon kingdom. I have extended my influence to many human nations around the continent. The only human nation without my influence is the kingdom of Spades. The reason is because of the deal they made with the demon king. I digress.

Currently, I'm seating at my throne deep in thought. I just received report  from my familiar that Yuki Victoria was dead. Yuki was a lesser vampire whose powers and ability are known even to me. She was without a doubt, the strongest lesser vampire among the rest. If given another fifty years years, she would have been as strong as my elites or as others call them Elders. So to hear of her death in a human town no less was very shocking for me.

I asked my familiar who was responsible for her death. My first suspect was that it was a high demon and if that was the case, I was willing to go and wipe out all the demons for daring to touch my subordinates. After all, I'm only sparing the demons because of the leader of the evil god Dadan who is a friend to me. My powers has surpassed so many gods except for the gods of creation and destruction and the goddess who stands at the top of all the gods Miyuki. I don't really know much about the lower gods in Celestia aside from those I mentioned, but I'm confident that I can take them in a fight and win.

Back to what was happening, my familiar informed me that the one who killed Yuki is a girl with divine aura surrounding her. In other words, a god. I was shocked because gods are not allowed in the mortal realm. I am an exception because I wasn't created as a god, but rather I became a god when I defeated one and took his powers for my own which caused my evolution to godhood.

So to hear of a god roaming the mortal world without any repercussion was very strange. Is it that the gods in Celestia are not aware of her presence or is she like me? Either way, I was intrigued and I wanted to see what this god is made of.

I activated one of my many vast spells, Hyper Space which allows me to connect with any space in the world while ignoring the laws of time and space. I used my enhanced senses which allows me to sense anything in the known universe to locate where a huge consecration of divine magic is on earth. After I have pinpointed the divine magic, I connected to where it was using Hyper Space which took me a few minutes because of the distance to where I am currently.

Once I was connected, I materialised my scythe in my hand. My scythe is the divine scythe Rhitta which has the ability to cut through space while ignoring any kind of defense or barrier. I concentrated my mana into my scythe and used it to send a mana infused slash into the Hyper Space.

Once I have sent the slash, I used my my eyes which has the power of clairvoyance to watch the goddess to know if my slash will hit her. With my clairvoyance, I was able to watch the goddess without her being able to see me or perceive me. This is one of the advantages of my clairvoyance eyes. It is not a spell but a passive ability I was created with.