part 2

you just went home from the clinic , its your 5 months baby check up . the doctor inform you not to be stress and take care of your health . you also found out your baby's gender , its a girl . youre happy but sad in the same time .

your tummy is very much visible now and youre really scared if one day you'll bump into him . you dont want him to take your baby away .

you walked to a convienient store cause you're really hungry . you walked through aisle just to find a cheese ramen , " cheese ramen , cheese ramen , cheese ramen , aa there you are . " you said as you took one from the shelf and took a sausage and a milk tea drink . you walked up to the cashier , the cashier is close to the front door .

" y/n ? " a fimiliar voice asked . you look to your left and saw kihyun and wonho carrying ramen too and some side dishes about to pay in the counter . you panic , what if hyungwon's here . " you got the wrong person . " you said , avoiding eye contact . you were about to hand out your money when wonho step out " i'll pay for her . " he said placing his items with kihyun's . " no its okay i have money . " you reply .

wonho wont back out , so you eventually let him pay for you . after that , you bow at him
and cook your ramen . at this point you thought they already left . you went outside and sat down , not long after kihyun and wonho join you .

" hey ... " kihyun said , " i havent seen you for a long time . " he continue , wonho just slurp his ramen . you sigh . " did you tell hyungwon i'm here ? " you asked in a sad and worried tone . they shook their head . " why ? " wonho asked , this time both of them had a worried expression .

they look at each other , " did something happen between you and hyungwon that we dont know ? " kihyun asked . " he didnt tell you ? " you asked , they shook their heads . " i dont think he'll be happy if i tell both of you . " you respond . " but dont tell him that this is his . " you said rubbing you tummy . " but you do know that he has the right to know youre carrying his baby ?"

kihyun pov ,

" but you do know that he has a right to know youre carrying his baby ? " wonho said . he got a point there . but what i'm curious it what happen between them . i know i shouldnt interfere but their case is so bizarre . did hyungwon cheat on her and divorce her or did she cheat on hyungwon and he lets her go ? then realise she's pregnant with his ex's baby ?

" i know but i dont him to take my baby away , " she respond looking scared , " its okay if he did something to you i'm gonna break his neck ." wonho respond .