part 4

6 years later

haneul woke up feeling fresh , today is her first day to school so she was excited that she ran to her mom's room . she climb to her mom's bed and jump up and down while screaming " mom !! mommy !! wake upp ! " y/n was annoyed since its still early . " chae haneul ! " she raised her voice . haneul was not expecting her mom to raised her voice at her .

so she ran to her room crying . y/n realise what she did and realise haneul was excited cause today is her first day to school . she sigh and stood up to go to haneul's room . she heard weeping under the blanket . she slowly lift the blanket and hug haneul . " mommy's sorry . mommy didnt meant to raised my voice . " y/n said wipping of haneul's tears . " lets get ready to go to school . " y/n said slowly picking up thr little one .

she cook breakfast while waiting for haneul got ready , haneul was stubborn like his dad that she wanted to wear her own uniform by herself without her moms help cause she's no longer a baby . y/n cook scramble eggs and sausage for haneul while she get ready . haneul came running down the stairs , " haneul becareful ! " y/n yelled out . haneul sat down infront of y/n and ate her breakfast , haneul then look at y/n sadly .

y/n notice it and asked " haneul aa what's wrong ? " haneul look up and sigh before asking for her dad's whereabout . " honey , daddy's busy maybe once he's done with his work he'll be back . " y/n lied not wanting to ruin haneul's spirit for her first day of school . " why cant daddy just come and send me to school and go back to work . " haneul said irritated of not having a father figure in her life . y/n was shock with haneul's behaviour , " haneul aa daddy's busy okay , how about we go to the playground before school . " y/n suggest trying to cheer the little one . haneul was happy with her moms suggestion eventhough she's still mad that her dad is not there to send her to school .

y/n puts their plate in the sink and get haneul ready with her backpack and shoe . " you look so cutee . " y/n said taking her phone out to take a picture of her beloved daughter . y/n decide to walk since the park and playground .

haneul spot a ice cream parlor and wanted ice cream . " mom i'll go to the playground ok . " haneul assured her mom since the ice cream parlor is next to the playground so y/n wasnt that worried . y/n ordered cookies n cream for haneul and strawberry for herself . she payed the ice cream and walked towards the playground .

she was looking around to find haneul but haneul was nowhere to be found . " haneul ?! haneul !? where are you ?! " she raised her voice , she panic . its been more than a minute of her walking around the park trying to find her daughter . she gave her ice cream to a high couple and continued to find her daughter . she was in distress .

" hi have you seen a 5 year old girl with a school uniform ? " she asked an old lady . but the lady said no . " haneul aa " y/n said she was sweating alot by now . y/n look at her wrist and saw that its been 7 minute .

?? pov

i was taking my morning run when i heard a small cried on a bush . i carefully check the bushes and saw a little girl in her school uniform with pig tails crying , she had her hand covering her face while squating on the grass .  i went up to her and kneeled at her level . " whats wrong ? " i asked patting her back , she taken aback by my action . " its okay  i'm a nice person . what your name ?" i asked . " h-haneul " she replied still crying . " haneul aa whats wrong ? " i asked , " the kids i-in the playground made fun of me , cause i never met my d-dad before . " she said wimpering . i felt bad for her , so hold her hands to get her out of the bush .

" haneul !! haneul ! where are you !! " i heard a lady scream , " haneul-a i think youre mom is searching for you . " i said holding her in my hand . then the lady saw i was holding her daughter  , she ran straight to me and her daughter , she hug her daughter tiedly " haneul aa , mommy was worried you know , dont do this ever again . " the lady said with tears , " mommy haneul is sorry " haneul said pouting . i look carefully at haneul's mom .

my eyes widen . " y/n ?! " i asked touching her shoulder , she look different now , but she's still pretty with her silky brown hair and petite body .

third person pov :

" y/n ?!" the guy asked , ' the voice sounds  fimiliar . ' y/n thought to herself , she look up to make eye contact with her ex husband , chae hyungwon . y/n stood up . she wipe her tears and told haneul to say thank you to the guy and tried to ran away from hyungwon . hyungwon followed her as she tried to walk faster , " mom slow down . " haneul said having a hard time catching up with y/n pace .

suddenly y/n's wrist was pulled with a strong pair of hands, " let me go . " y/n said glaring at him , " no , is haneul your daughter . " hyungwon said with a stern voice . " yes so let me go . " y/n said raising her voice , " i need to send haneul to school . " y/n continued . " stop making excuses just to run away from me , " hyungwon said getting irritated as y/n tried so hard to yank her hands from his grip but hyungwon was stronger than he tighten his grip on her . " ouch hyungwon please . " y/n had tears on her eyes , hyungwon slowly let go of y/n's wrist realising that he hurt y/n , haneul tug her moms tshirt . " i want to send haneul to school . " he said boldly .

( i've been sleeping so i cant update that much and my mental health is detriorating so i've been writing to distract myself , so i hope everyone who read this may succeed in life and remember to prioritize yourself first before other !! )