part 10

hyungwon turn around to see you on the door frame , you were confuse why he's flustered . " what are you doing ? " you asked , walking towards him . he was leaning against your desk , you look whats behind him and saw your diary . you hold your diary on your chest , " did you read it ! " you asked , you panic knowing you write some dumb stuff . hyungwon pressed him lips together . " so you think i'm cute ?! " his eyes lights up . you shrug him off and went to the door , " mom is calling .you to eat dinner and wake haneul up . " you said before helping you mom in the kitchen .

hyungwon shook haneul slowly , " haneul lets eat . " haneul is still tired but woke up slowly . she rubs her eyes slowly . she look and saw her dad . " daddy ... " haneul reach her hands out wanting hyungwon to carry her . hyungwon carried her to the kitchen , he sees how you and your family bond even after those years of being seperated from them . you saw him carrying haneul , " haneul ?! " you yell haneul cuddle up in to hyungwon more . " just let her be . " your mom said while making a drink . you sigh , " mom i dont want haneul to act like this when she grew up . " you said but you mom smile . " you're just like her when you were little . so dont worry she'll be just fine and as independant as you are . " your mom said patting you back . she then took a bowl and place it on the dinner table .

" well dinners ready ! " your mom yelled out , your sister finally came out . " soonji !! " you yelled out . you ran towards her and hugs her tiedly . you did tried to woke soonji up earlier but she refuse to even get up so you gives up and chose to wait just to see her sister . soonji stood still not knowing what to do since she thought you were a stranger hugging her , she also notice a guy holding a kid on the dinner table . you pulled off , soonji's eyes widen realising its her sister . you look different but you still have the same smile and voice .

you and your sister was laughing in the kitchen table which made you dad to knock both your head with a spoon . " dad ! " both of you said in the same time . " well y/n youre a mother now so you should know how to behave . " you dad points out . " what ?! " soonji asked , she looks shock . " why didnt you tell me your married ? " soonji asked , she totally forgot about hyungwon and haneul there cause she was busy making jokes and laughing with you . " i uh i'll tell you later . " you look at hyungwon , he looks kind of nervous as well so he pretends to feed haneul . " so what your name ? " soonji asked hyungwon , soonji was kinda tense , she kinda could feel that you and hyungwon is hiding something from her . " hyungwon , chae hyungwon . " he replied . soonji's eyes widen , she was no longer jufging hyungwon but now she's more interested in you marrying your crush . " oh youre y/n's high school crus-" you stuff soonji's mouth with rice . " whyt wash thyat . " she asked with a mouth filled with rice . " eat , i cook
this time ." you replied sarcasticly . soonji swolled her food . " rice wow my little sister knew how to cook rice now . " your sister said sarcasticly making hyungwon and haneul giggles . " guys i can cook ... " you whined looking at your sister , hyungwon and haneul .

you didnt know why you invite hyungwon to see your parents but you just feel like its the right thing to do at the moment and feels like he deserve to be here .

" haneul , do you wanna sleep with auntie soonji later ? " you asked , soonji look at you . haneul look at hyungwon and hyungwon look at you . " ok sure maybe we can spend sometime . " soonji said , soonji then took her bowl to the sink and wash it . " well haneul tell your mom to wear something pink tonight . " she said while haneul nods . you were trying to annoy your sister . hyungwon look at you kinda disapproving this idea . but you just shrug him off . then you made a realisation that you need to sleep next to hyungwon . " haneul do you wanna sleep with mommy tonight ? " you asked , you parents look at you . " dont you like that haneul is not bothering the both of you ? " your dad asked , you look at hyungwon . he also have the teriffied face , you shook your head . " nah i dont want haneul to bother soonji . " you answered . " she's not ! " soonji yelled while washing her dishes .

after dinner , you went to your room and get haneul ready with her pink pj's . " mom do i look cute . " haneul look at you with puppy eyes . you cant help yourself to adore her . " really really cute . lets go to auntie soonji's room . " you said holding haneul's hand while haneul carried her doll . " auntie coonji !! " haneul yell outside of her door . soonji came out with a face mask . " come in . " she said dragging haneul in . " byeee ..." soonji said slamming her door on your face . " did she just stole my child ? " you asked yourself . you look at your room and saw hyungwon standing infront of your door , you walked up to him . " whats wrong ? " you asked .

( took me awhile to write cause i finally falls in love again after months , lmfao . i'm still gonna be a hyungwonho stan hehe )