part 3

hyungwon pov

" yah chae hyungwon ! " a voice eccoed . i was in my office doing some office work , then kihyun barged in my office . " can you please knock next time , so rude of you . " i said still eyeing the important documents infront of me .

" what happen between you and y/n ? " kihyun said that made me stop my work . i truly miss her everyday , i wanted to see her but i can't i admit i'm a coward . i still love her but i had to let her go .

" something did actually happen right ?" kihyun asked crossing his hands infront of his chest . i sigh , i knew this day would come where i need to tell them . "y/n are no longer together ... " kihyun's face drop , " what do you meant ? " " we got a divorce ." i replied .

" you're really a stupid aren't you . " kihyun said insulting me . i glared at him wanting to slap him in the face , " you meet y/n , right ? did she say anything ? " i asked . he nod and took a seat on one of my sofa . " she just said that you'll be mad if she said anything about your current relationship with her so she told wonho and i to personally ask you and can you atleast send her money , " i was confuse why kihyun said that i need to send her money .

" she can work you do know that right ? " i said . " you're so fucking selfish . this is why i hate talking to you . just give her money . she's not gonna buy drugs . " he raised his voice , " damn if you love her , you give her money . " i rolled my eyes trying to do my work . " hyungwon ah please she's been through alot , you kidnapped her . she's having hard time finding a job cause she didnt get to finish school . can you just . huh nevermind . youre right . i'll try help her . talking to you is like talking to a wall ." kihyun said , " she could just go back to jeju you know . " i said arrogantly without relising what i just said . kihyun standing up walking up to the door and slamming it .

" kihyun !! kihyun-ah !! " i tried to call out for him but i guess he already left . did something happen to y/n ? nah thats impossible . why is kihyun here telling me to give y/n money ? is y/n ok ? is she having a cronic illness ? why is kihyun mad in the first place ?

i dialed y/n's phone . " hello ? " i said

" hello , "

" so kihyun told me that you've been struggling .

" he wHat ?! "

" so youre struggling right , what i'll send you some money . "

"  nono i'm fineee no "

" nah issokay , i'll send 6000 every week . "

" no thats too much . hyungwon stop . we're not together anymore . plus i can manage . its not like we have children together . "

i just hang up on her and transfer her money . why does she had hard time saying children .