part 14 ( end )

" ooo you made pancakes . " hyungwon said taking a sit infront of haneul . " mom ... made these . " you corrected him .

" dad sit next to me . " haneul look at him with puppy eyes , hyungwon just smiled " since youre really-really cute i'll do that," and sat next to her . " how about me ? " you asked wishing he'll call you cute or pretty but instead " you're hot . " he said but then he quickly covers his mouth . " excuse me ? "

' fuck ' hyungwon thought to himself . " okay , maybe i'll accept that as a compliment . " you replied as a blush crept on your cheeks . you were shock with what he just said but you decide to play it off because haneul was there .

" daddy ? " haneul look at hyungwon with stars in her eyes . " do you love mommy ? " that question made him choke on his lemonade . " what kind of question is that haneul ? " he asked trying to avoid the question . " i saw the look in your eyes daddy , the way you look at mommy . your eyes sparkle ," haneul said making hyungwon blush . " who taught you that haneul ? " you asked , before taking a bite on your pancake . " grandma did . she said that mommy and daddy love each other by the way mommy and daddy look at each other . "

haneul then puts her plate in the sink , " im full , i'm gonna play teacup with my dolls in my room . " haneul said excitedly before leaving you with hyungwon . the atmosphere was so awkward . you quickly eat your pancakes and place the plate on the sink .

( im fixing my writing skills okay , im too lazy to change first part )

" eat with me . i'm not finish yet . " hyungwon said . " huh , i need to take my morning run . " you replied trying to avoid him .

" you can do your workout later , sit here next to me . " he said , you look at him and sigh . " fine but eat faster okay . i dont wanna miss my morning run . "

you sat next to him in silence while you place you head on the table while pouting . he smiled looking at your behaviour . " cute ." he mumbled .

you raised one of your eyebrows over his comment but says nothing about it .

" so you regularly take morning run ? or do you say stuff liek this just to get away from me ? " hyungwon asked while trying to take a breathe .

the question caught you off guard . you look down and ran away as fast as you can from him . ' why is he following me ? ' you asked yourself .

" i can hear you " he yelled from a distance .

" huh ? " you turn around .

you accidentally say it out loud , you actually tried to get your mind off him , you don't wanna fall in love with him again .

suddenly your phone rings , kihyun was calling you . you answered it .

" hi y/n ! "

" hi kihyunn , why are you calling ? is there somethinv wrong ? "

" no no , everythings fine but hows haneul ? "

" she's at home with my parents , im taking my morning run . "

" WE'RE ?! " hyungwon yelled .

" who's that ? " kihyun asked ,

" uh , we can talk about this later , " you said sweating .

" are you okay !? is someone following you ? " kihyun asked frantically

" she's running with me . " hyungwon said standing next to you .

" hyungwon ? " you immeadiately end the call after kihyun says that .

you put your phone back in your pocket and glared at him , " why would you do that ? " youre getting irritated .